Chapter 23

Over the past week I have gotten to know Paige a lot better. She is super sweet! Her personality is almost identical to mine. We have gotten along so well and have been spending quite a lot of time together. I have been showing her around town and getting her used to small town life. We have so much in common it's like we were separated at birth. Tonight Paige invited me over to hang out and sleep over.  She told me she has a suprise for me. I wonder what it could be!

I walked into Paige's house around 8 o'clock to find that I was rather underdressed. She had a cocktail dress on that was very cute and formal.

"Did I not get the memo?" I asked Paige.

"Oh that's what the surprise is! Come upstairs quickly!" Paige answered excitedly.

I followed her up the stairs to her room to find she had a dress layed out for me as well. It was gorgeous!

"Wait one small question, where are we wearing these?" I asked expressing my confusion.

"Well my parents are out for the night so we are going to a party that I was invited to!" Paige answered hurrying me into my dress. I was a little worried as to who's party we were invited to, or she was invited to. I just put on my dress and decided to put on some makeup to fit the occasion.

After we were both ready we headed downstairs to find Josh waiting for us.

"Don't you two look stunning!" Josh complimented the two of us.

We both thanked him and headed out to the car. I usually don't go to parties but Paige seemed like she had been looking forward to going so why not.

Walking into the party I realized I still didn't know who's party we were at. I didn't recognize the house at all.

"Who's party is this, Paige?" I asked.

"Some girl named Chloe." Paige answered.  Chloe is a senior that I don't know very well at all. She seems nice from what I hear though. I ended up finding some people I knew in the kitchen. Paige disappeared for a bit so I decided to socialize a little. Everyone was either drunk or drinking. I don't like to drink so I stuck to pop.  Most of the girls here are seniors and I don't really speak ot any of them. All of the guys are pretty much all over all the girls here. I don't understand the logic in high school parties.

After about 2 hours of watching people make fools of themselves I decided to try to find either Josh or Paige so we could leave. I was looking in all the rooms with no luck of finding either of them. Mostly the rooms contained drunk couples or passed out people. The bathroom had a girl who was beyond sick. I decided to check the upstairs. This house was huge with way too many bedrooms. I had about 5 more rooms to check up here. The first room was empty so I continued on down the hall. All 4 of the doors were not what I was searching for.  

I opened the last door that was left to look in and found no one yet again. I went inside and just layed on the bed from annoyance. I heard someone come in but didn't bother to look up. I felt the bed indent on my side.

"What are you doing all alone in here?" Jake, a senior guy slurred his words as he spoke with alcohol heavy on his breath. Clearly he was drunk.

"I'm just looking for someone so I can leave, Jake." I spoke with irritation heavy in my voice.

"Well I'm someone." Jake replied putting a hand on my leg. I flinched at his touch.

"Don't touch me I'm not interested." I removed his hand.

"Come on Mallory, I have been extremely attracted to you ever since that day in the cafeteria when you stuck up to Jessica." Jake continued to talk.

"I have a boyfriend. You are clearly drunk and don't know what you are doing." I made my point clear.

"Who cares about Zayn, he will never know. Come on now." He contined to beg.

"No, now if you will excuse me I need to leave." I got up to leave but Jake wasn't having it. He grabbed my arm and pulled me onto the bed pinning me down. Being a football player he was a lot stronger than me. I screamed instantly for help but the sound was silenced by his hand. I was squirming and wiggling everywhere but it was no use against the weight of Jake.  A million thoughts were running through my head. Am I going to die? How bad is he going to hurt me? Will anyone find me? Is he going to get away with this? Is there any way for me to escape? If I cooperate will it end faster?  The door swung open and hope soared through my body.

____________________________________________________________________

Who is at the door? :) Hope you guys enjoyed! Leave a comment telling me your predictions and what you thought! Vote and fan as well!

-brianna xx