Chapter 3

Thanks for all the comments guys! :) Keep 'em coming!  I added a cast to the story! If you want to see visuals of the characters let me know and I will make a video of the cast or something :) I'm going to try and make an outfit for every chapter so check the external link >>>>>>>>>>

___________________________________________________________________

After last night with Harry I couldn't wait to get to school the next morning. I put on a cute dress and some wedges, curled my hair, did my makeup and I was set. I heard Aubrielle pull up outside.

"Morning! How was the rest of your night?" she asked as I got in the car.

"It was amazing but first can we go get some breakfast, I didn't have time to eat." I said. She nodded and drove towards the coffee shop. We sat in a booth and I spilled every last detail of last night to her.

"Oh my gosh! The year has just begun and it's already going great!" she said. We finished our coffees and headed to school.

********************

I walked into sociology and took my seat next to Harry. Everyone was chatting as the bell doesn't ring for another 10 minutes.

"Morning!" Harry said as I sat down.

"Morning to you too!" I said.

Harry and I talked to the people around us until the teacher quieted us down.

"Class, quiet down." she spoke. "I'd like to introduce to you a new student that will be joining the senior class. His name is Zayn Malik."

Zayn looked very shy. He was tall, tan, and had black hair. He was actually really hot. He took the seat in front of Harry.

"Hi, I'm Mallory." I said with a welcoming smile.

"I'm Harry." Harry said.

"I'm Zayn as you already know." he said a little shy.

"So what kind of stuff did you do back at your old school?" Harry asked.

"I was on the football team." Zayn answered.

"Nice! You should try out for our football team!" Harry suggested.

"Maybe," Zayn said.

The teacher started class so we turned around.

***********************************

Morning classes always drag on. I was starving and ready for lunch. I was walking to the cafeteria with Aubri when we heard some voices behind us. (Picture of Aubri on the side >>>>>>>>>>)

"Mallory! Aubri! Wait!" Harry was the owner of the voice. He caught up and not far behind was Liam. We all grabbed our lunch and took our seats at a table in the center of the room. We joined Niall and Louis.  Once again I found the "populars" glaring our way. I shook it off and joined the conversation that everyone else was in.

"Hold on a second." Liam interrupted. "Zayn over here!" he waved him our way.

"Has everyone met Zayn?" Liam asked.

"I haven't, I'm Aubri." Aubri said extending her hand to shake.

"So Zayn how do you like it here so far?" Louis asked.

"Well everyone is really nice and the teachers seem alright so far." he answered.

"That's good. So are you going to join the football team?" Niall asked.

"I'm thinking about it. When are sign ups?" he asked in return.

"Next week." Niall said. The boys continued to talk about sports and such while Aubri and I talked about what kind of project we were going to make in life skills.

**************1 week later************************

Football tryouts were 2 days ago and Harry, Niall, Liam, Louis, and Zayn all made the varsity team. Liam ended up asking Aubri for her number and I know they like each other but they both play dumb. It's Friday night and Harry invited me to go bowling with him and the boys. Liam invited Aubri as well. Apparently the boys invited some other girls too. I love bowling. Especially extreme bowling, which is what we are doing.

*at the bowling alley*

Harry and I walked in and Liam and Aubri were there already. We found an area big enough for all of us and sat down. Niall and Louis showed up next. Two girls trailed behind them. I instantly recognized the first girl, Ellody. The second girl was familiar but I don't know her personally.

"Hey guys! This is Maycey in case you don't know." Louis announced. That's where I knew her from. She is the captain of the cheerleading squad. From what I have heard about her she is a sweetheart.

"This is Ellody." Niall said. I looked to Aubri and she shot me a worried look.  I turned back to Ellody and she looked nervous.

“Hi Ellody. I'm Mallory." I decided to pretend we didn't know each other. Her facial expression was surprise.  I then found my attention on the door where Zayn entered. He was alone.

"Zayn! You made it man!" Liam said. He and Zayn have become quite close this last week.

"Wouldn't miss it!" Zayn replied.

"Shall we start the game?" Harry asked.  Everyone agreed and we began the game. I snuck away for a minute to order some pizzas. I got some pitchers of pop as well. I finished placing the order when Ellody walked up to me.

____________________________________________________________________________

Stay tuned for the next part/chapter! I will be uploading it later tonight! :) What will happen? Tell me your predictions!  Vote, comment, fan! :)

-brianna xx