Chapter 2

Loving the feedback I have been getting :) Thanks guys! Please share my story if you like it!

_______________________________________________________________

It’s 6 a.m and I'm wide awake. Today is the first day of school and I am more than ready. I have a whole new wardrobe, new hair, new piercing, oh yeah and one more thing, a new body. I started a workout program at the beginning of the summer. I ended up losing about 10 pounds, got rid of my stomach and toned up my legs. I feel so confident in myself. I am happy with myself now. All these changes were for me and I don't regret any of them.

***************

After a quick shower I dried my now red velvet color hair and straightened it. It was shiny and just looked so soft. I put a little bow in it and moved onto my makeup, I still don't really believe in wearing a ton of makeup so I just wore some mascara and a little bit of eyeliner. I went to my closet and found the perfect first day of school outfit. I picked a shirt to highlight my now small waist and some skinny jeans to enhance my legs.  (>>>>>>>>click external link) I grabbed my book bag and was heading down the stairs to eat.

"Morning Mallory!" my mom yelled cheerily.

"Morning mom!" I yelled mocking her tone.

"Excited for your first day of Junior year?" she asked.

"Of course I am! It's going to be great." I said. My mom and I continued to chat about school as I ate my breakfast. A text from Aubrielle broke our conversation.

*Pick you up for school in 5 minutes?*

I replied with a yes and told my mom I was off to school.

-------------------

"Hey! You look amazing!" I said to Aubrielle, admiring her entire get up. Her hair was loosely curled and her makeup was light but perfect. Her outfit was to die for. (>>>>>>>>>>click external link)

"You don't look too bad yourself." she replied smirking.  We talked for the short ride about the classes we were in. Aubrielle pulled into a random parking spot and I prepared to reveal my new self to the whole school. Don't get me wrong I am still myself on the inside just a little more sure of myself now. We walked side by side and when we came to the front doors and a sophomore boy I assume opened the door for us. You know those scenes in high school movies where the popular girls enter and time seems to stop? Well that's how our entrance felt except we aren't mean or popular. We started our walk down the hall to our newly assigned lockers. I could hear were whispers here and there.

"Whoa. Who are they?"

"Is that Mallory and Aubrielle?"

"What happened to them?"

Some actually said them loud enough for me to hear.

"I love your hair!" one said to me.

"I love your outfit!" another commented. I thanked them and continued on.

I grabbed my books for my first class and put my bag in my locker.  I turned around to head to the classroom and I slammed into someone or something.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed as I bent down to pick up my books and help the person with theirs. I finally collected my things and I looked up and realized who I had run into.

"No it was totally my fault, I'm sorry. Aren't you Mallory Collins?" he asked.

"Yeah I am. Aren't you Harry Styles?" I asked even though I already knew. I mean he is like the most popular guy in school.  He is a senior. He is hot, sweet, and is involved with like everything in school. I have had a crush on him since 8th grade. Of course I never told anyone. I would have been bullied even worse.