Chapter 5

Alright so I received 4 amazing comments on the last chapter! All 4 of these readers are incredibly dedicated to this story already! Thank you guys! Here are the commenters that made me smile: CeCiPizza167,AubriLoves1D,diamondkelly, and PaxtonWanink. Leave a comment below and you could get a shout out in the next chapter!

_______________________________________________________

The last week and a half I have been at Zayn’s after school. We are almost finished with our video and it's going really well. As for the Harry situation, he reassured me not to worry and that he won't let her do anything. It still worries me though. I see her winking at him in the hall all the time.

Zayn and I have become really close while working together. I feel like I can trust him with every secret. I think I have told him more about myself than Aubrielle. He is so easy to talk to. He has even opened up to me quite a bit. He told me about how his parents have moved quite a bit for their jobs. They used to be in the military but now they are settling here and working office jobs. Zayn told me how he didn't really have the time to become close friends with anyone. Let alone have a girlfriend.

Today is pretty much the same as any other day I mean go to school, do class work, go to Zayn's work on the project, and then go home

*********************************

Zayn drove us to his house to start editing our documentary. I was actually really proud of it so far. It really came together well.

"Has Harry said anything about his project?" Zayn asked.

"He said they decided to go with a commercial." I told him.

"Nice. Have you talked about Jessica?" he asked.

"Yeah he told me not to worry." I stated frowning.

"You don't believe him." he stated.

"I just don't trust her." I said trying to fight back tears.

"If Harry really likes you he will make sure nothing happens." Zayn said while hugging me.

"Thanks. You always know what to say." I said wiping the last of my tears.

"Lets finish up this project. I want to take you somewhere." he said.

I edited the last few bits of the video and we were done. I shut down the laptop and grabbed my purse.

"Ready?" Zayn asked.

"As I'll ever be!" I said cracking a smile. Zayn drove us to the local ice cream shop.

"What can I get you?" the server asked.

"I'll take two chocolate milkshakes!" he said. The man made our shakes and we took a seat at the counter.

"Thanks." I said as we drank our shakes.

"For what?" he asked.

"For being there for me, making me feel better, and just everything." I said.

"Don't mention it. I'm just being a good friend." he replied.

We finished our shakes and Zayn was cracking jokes. I thought I was going to die of laughter. I forgot all about the world in the hour that we were there. I needed that. Even though I'm the new confident Mallory I still have my off days.

******next day********

text convo

Hey beautiful want to come over tonight? -harry xx

Love to. :) -mallory xoxo

I'll drive you to my house after school. ;) -harry xx

Can't wait. -mallory xoxo