Update on everything.

Hello there,so,I have alot of explaining to do on why I haven't published a chapter at all.

Where have you been?:

I have been experiencing writers block. Anytime I felt motivated I would want to write until my fingers fell off,but then I wouldn't want to do any sort of typing for the story and would sit there trying to get some sentences down. I was also working a job that I would be at every day and work long hours,I would feel exhausted and wouldn't have the energy to write,and I have also had a few life updates happen that I would like to keep private.

Did you plan for it to be this long?:

No,I certainly didn't think it was going to be two years before publishing chapter 11,let alone keeping you all waiting and wondering why I didn't update anything,and I am sorry for that,you as the reader shouldn't be kept wondering on a new chapter,as someone who also reads here on wattpad,or another reading service such as webtoon,I shouldn't have kept you all waiting,and I again deeply apologize for it,and I'm gonna keep check on myself to update regularly.

Are you done writing this story?"

When I first started writing the fanfic,I was still in highschool,my sophomore year and published the Intro in 2018,and while I was writing it,I wanted to write all the chapters out before fully publishing the book,but instead I decided not to and publish each chapter one by one. Now,I have been out of highschool since 2019f,and I have time to be able to write a chapter and give it my all,I have so many ideas for this book,and a few other ideas in mind for the future,but for now I have to finish this before I start on the next project.

Why did it take so long for chapter 11?:

Mostly writers block,and life updates like I said,but I also didn't like how it sounded,and undid all the work and rewrote it,the reason? I'm not gonna lie,when I was reading through it,it sounded like ass,and it didn't sound,in a way,realistic enough,if that makes sense. I wrote better dialog,made the fight scenes seem more amazing,I wanted each of these chapters to sound better than the last,and to keep you all on the edge of your seats,or beds,depending on where you read the book. I also try my best to give a good feel of Nanuq,and to make her seem genuine,as if she's part of the Avatar universe.

I do want to thank you all,and I greatly appreciate you all being patient as I try to figure out the book,you guys are the reason I strive to do my best and to make each chapter amazing. Thank you all so much for reading Chapter 11,and this update. I hope to keep myself in check and to update on a regular schedule,and hopefully not experience more writers block as well.