Chapter 5

Alright,so I noticed the last chapter was a bit.....shorter than any of the previous chapters I've written,I'll make sure this one is long like any other chapters. Anyway,hope you enjoy.

Korra POV Air temple Island

Jinora and Ikki were on the otherside blowing air into the gates for me to go through. As I went thought I spun and stayed light on my feet while not hitting any of the panels. I reached the other side resting my hands on my knees trying to catch my breath. I looked to the girls smiling at me,but there expressions change to looking behind me.

"Ooh,hes cute! Korra is that the handsome firebender boy who drives you crazy?"Jinora asked curiously.
"Does he drive you crazy in a bad way?Or does he drive you crazy like you like him!?"Ikki said gushing at me.

As Mako got closer,I bended the earth beneath the sisters catapulting them into the air. I faced Mako standing in a relaxed position. I could hear the sistets landing behind me giggling at the embarrassing monemt

"Ahem,oh hey mako." I said casually.
"You seen Bolin?"
"Nice to see you too. No I haven't seen him since practice. Why you think somethings wring?"
"I don't know. Bolin had a knack for getting himself into stupid situations."

After he said that I saw my sister Nanuq coming,running as if she hasn't stopped and she looked exhausted. I jogged to her to see if she was okay.

"Nanuq wha-are you okay? You're all drenched."
"No time for checking on me! I need you and Mako's help."
"Wait what why? What happened?"
"Okay,hang on let me catch my breath."

Nanuq POV

As I was catching my breath I regained my composure and bended the water and sweat off of me and dropping it onto the ground.

"Bolin is in trouble."
"Wait how?"
"I may.....have went with him to a Triple Threat Triad meeting." I said as calmly as could.

Korra and Mako looked at me in disbelief as if I had told them a lie.

"You went to a meeting? What were you thinking?" Korra said in disbelief and slightly mad.
"Forget the meeting at this point. Where is Bolin?"
"He stayed behind fighting Equalists."
"Wha-and you left him there to face them by himself? What's your problem?" Mako said angrily.
"Wha-my problem? What's the matter with you thinking I'd be so careless? When the Equalists came he said for me to run and find help! I told him I didn't want to leave him and he said that him,Shin and Zolt could handle them and to just go!"

After I finished I looked to Mako and Korra. There expression changed from angry to concerned about Bolin. I think they understood why I came to them. He and Korra came up to me to hug me,I dont know why but it felt kinda nice.

"We're sorry we assumed you left him. We have to work together to find him!" Korra said determined.

"No,your not going! I got it handled." Mako said walking away.
"Hey cool guy,let us help you. We can take Naga." She said stopping him from walking away ny grabbing his arm gently.
"Who's Naga?"
"My best friend,and a great tracker!"

Republic City at night

Your best friend is a...polarbear-dog,somehow that makes perfect sense."
"I'll take that as a compliment city boy."

I sat quietly in front of korra,holding onto the reins as tight as I could. I was lost in thought when I felt a hand on me.

"You alright?"Korra asked worried.
"Yeah I'm okay. I just....it's all my fault. I should have just stayed with him to fight off against the Equalists."
"Nanuq it isn't your fault. Bolin just didn't want to see you hurt plus....what if you were taken in by them?" Mako asked.