chapter 3

"So your the Avatar,and you have a sister? The power wouldn't split between you two?"

Bolin for the last half hour was asking multiple questions about me and Korra,he was very enthusiastic about learning about the both of us,but it was also rather tiring.

"It's not exactly going to work like that. The spirit has to be in one body,I'm still learning alot more about being the Avatar. I wasn't ever explained any of this when I lived in the compound at the South Pole." Korra said.
"Oh,sorry." Bolin said rubbing his neck.
"No worries."
"Have you connected with any of your past lives?"
"No,I'm still learning that aspect of being the Avatar. I never really knew anything about the spiritual side or going into the Avatar state,Tenzin would know more about it than I would,after all he is Aangs son."
"Man it must be cool knowing all four elements!"
"It is,although it is alot of work to know the different bending styles,but I do like incorporating into different elements,keeps it new for me!"
"Im sorry Nanuq,I haven't really asked you anything." Bolin said apologetically.
"It's alright,I don't mind you fangirling over my sister,she is pretty cool."
"Very cool. You think you can demonstrate your bending moves?"
"Sure!"

We all got up from sitting on the floor. Mako on the other hand wasn't necessarily interested in fangirling over Korra. He just stayed aloof,with his arms crossed over his chest standing against a wall. I decided to give him space since his argument with Hasook was heated. As I was standing against another wall watching Korra earthbend some discs from. I see Mako stare and walk towards me and lean against the wall. He looks to his brother and Korra.

"So...your sister huh?"
"Yep. Known her since we were in diapers."
"I'm sorry I didn't show much emotion towards finding out who she is."
"How did you and your brother now know who she is? We just came into town a few days ago and she announced herself to reporters!"
"We don't really pay attention to the papers,and we don't have a radio yet."
"That....makes alot of sense."
"Plus I have no time for distractions,we gotta train for the championship match in a few weeks."
"That also makes sense. Hopefully your other teammate doesn't quite."
"If he does then I don't know what we're would do."

We continued to look more at Korra and Bolin. She was now showing him waterbending moves.

"So can you waterbend?"
"Yep,I had to train along side her in the compound."
"Do....you know any other elements?" He asked curiously.

I could tell he was trying to make conversation,but his awkwardness was coming out.

"Oh uh no,I just know waterbending." I said with hesitation.
"Oh,cool."

My brain hatched an idea as I noticed Korra was now showing firebending moves.

"I'll be right back."

I walked away from Mako and made my way towards Korra and Bolin. Korra saw me look and she winked at me,we were gonna show these boys a show.

"Hey you two!"
"Oh hey,would you want to help demonstrate that one move?"
"Oh yes I would be delighted!"
"Wait whats...whats happening?"
"Oh,Nanuq would sometimes help me with a few firebending moves,but since she can't produce fire,we use water instead."
"Oh,well that's cool. I will leave you two to it!"

Bolin back away and went to stand against the wall with Mako. Me and korra huddled together to talk our plan out.

"Okay so,we do the same hat tricks,make these boys think the trick is whack and we show them what happens?"
"Oh yeah."

We walked away from each other,just enough to give space for the trick.

"Okay so,normally how this trick works.,and we had to learn this with water. I would waterbend a ball of water and spin it around me and shoot it at her,and she would spin it around her and she would shoot it back at me to catch."
"Doesn't sound like much of a trick,just passing water to eachother." Mako said not impressed.
"Alright,Nanuq you ready?"
"Heck yeah!