Chapter 8

I redesigned Kanna and what she looks like,and added a little bit of info about her,I had to look on Pintrest for some avatar inspiration. I hope you enjoy!

Pro bending arena, POV

"Come one you knuckleheads,show me more passion you have for this,more defense!"

I was blasting fire and the next I was shooting water. I was helping Mako,Bolin and Korra all with their match tonight,as it will be the beginning of the tournament for the three. Besides me blasting fire and water,they were also defending themselves from one another. Mako was shooting fire punches at Korra and Bolin,while Bolin was defending himself from Korra and Mako,and Korra was shooting water orbs at the boys. As defending was good,it seemed to get hectic,as Bolin went backwards from fire shooting at him,an earth disc hitting Korra in her abdomen,and a water blast hitting Mako in the face,all three of them went backwards and started laughing,I chuckled a bit as to what happened.

"Its been amazing having you at so many back to back practices Korra,and with Nanuq helping us too is also appreciated."Mako said with a smile while getting up from the floor.
"Your welcome for the help." I said with a bit of happiness to it.
"It feels great being back here. Although Tarrlok is not to happy about my leave of absence."
"Ah who cares about him. You joined the fire ferrets before joining his stupid taskforce,so he can at least be a bit understanding of why you left." Bolin said.
"Alright come on guys team huddle time."

I was playing with a water orb as they were talking. Not to long after that,Asami came in with the new uniforms for them to wear tonight. It was the usual red and white,only this time it had a bit of a gold design on the collar,and the trim at the bottom. On the front was a logo with a gear inside a hexagonal shape. They looked amazing.

"Here are the new uniforms for you guys to wear tonight."
"Theses look great."
"You look great champ."

Asami and Mako exchanged an Eskimo kiss. I noticed Korras facial expression,as she was disgusted with their display of affection. I'm not gonna lie,they look like a cute couple. Mako was quite cute....but someone else was catching my eye.

"If you'll all excuse me,I have a lunch date with Asami. I will see you guys tonight."
"Later bro."

I noticed the two of them left and I got up from my spot. I finally decided that I was going to get some new clothing since its becoming chilly outside.

"So,Korra. Here we are,together...alone. Just you and me......alone in the gym." Bolin said awkwardly.
"Ahem,I'm right here." I said as I cleared my throat.
"Oh shoot,sorry Nanuq. I forgot you were here. Wait no,that came out wrong,I didn't forget you were here but-well I did pay attention and sa-
"It's okay Bolin. Anyways Korra,I decided I'm gonna go shop around and get some new clothes."
"Hold on,your deciding to finally take my advice and go and actually be a teenager?"
"Yes I'am."
"Alrighty,well have fun!"
"I will."
"Wait wait I'm confused,what is happening."
"Nanuq is finally going to explore Republic City without me!"
"Oh...cool."
"Your welcome to come if you'd like Bolin."
"Nah,its uhh....that's okay. I gotta stay here anyways to wait up for Mako."
"Alrighty. I'll be sure to see you guys before your match."
"See you later sis."
"See you."

I left the arena on my way to the city for my first time alone. When I spoke with Asami she told me the shopping district had quite a few clothing shops of the different nations,including both Southern and Northern watertribe. I passed by a few looking into the windows in awe of the beautiful clothing hanging on the mannequins. I looked into one shop window and saw a display of some parkas. One had a faded light blue ombre effect on the bottom and on the sleeves. I walked inside and heard a bell ring above the door. It was called the Snow Plaza. I walked along the hard wood floors and looked at the store. The walls were painted a light blue with the history of both watertribes painted as a mural. There was a second floor and the stair was wood as well,the hand railing carved with little otter penguins. I looked at the ceiling and saw a chandelier hanging like ice shards. The entire store took my breath away. It felt as if I was home looking at some of the shops with my mom shopping for clothing as I grew older. I looked at the rest of the clothing,they even had some jewelry and hair accessories as well. As I looked I heard footsteps behind me.