Studying smut

Sejanus pov-

Coriolanus and I sat at his desk trying to finish a project Dr.Gaul had assigned. I watched him as he wrote on the paper. His silky golden hair, blue eyes, and flawless skin. He looked so hot.

"You just going to stare at me or help me actually finish this" he said with a chuckle.

My face turn pink from embarrassment. "Yeah sorry I just zoned out for a second." I said. He just laughed slightly.

Corio handed the paper to me. I started to read over it. "I think we should fix this part" I said pointing to one of the sentences.

"Which one?" He asked as he leaned over to look at the paper his hand resting on my thigh to balance.

"Uhh this one r-right here" I stuttered. Fuck. I wanted to crumble up and disappear. That was so embarrassing.

Instead he only smiled down at the paper with a smirk and moved his hand slightly rubbing it up.
"Ohh yea I messed up on that sentence. Can you rewrite it?" He asked innocently like he didn't know what he was doing to me.

"Yea sure" I said trying not to get hard by his hand basically massaging my thigh. I quickly fixed the sentence.
"How about we take a little break?" I asked hoping to get some distance between us so he wouldn't notice how much he turned me on.

"Ohh but I thought we were having so much fun" he said as he looked up at me seductively sliding his hand even farther up. My face turned bright red.

"I have to go to the bathroom" I said as a ran to the bathroom to compose myself.

Coriolanus pov-

Shit. Had I scared him away. Sure we had been flirting for the past few weeks and I knew he liked me but had I been to direct. He was so cute we he was flustered. How his cheeks flushed pink and he stuttered. Plus no one was around so this was my only chance to make a move. Grand mam was finally out of the house and tigris was at work. I heard the door open and Sejanus walked in.

"Sorry for running off" he said with a slight smile. I wanted to kiss his perfect pink lips.

" It's fine. We can take a break we're basically done." I said standing up and sitting on my bed. Sejanus sat next to me.

" Corio I like you. Like more than friends." He said bluntly as he looked at me nervously.

I couldn't contain myself anymore and kissed him. He kissed back and the kiss slowly became heated. Sejanus licked my bottom lip for entry and when I didn't he bit it slightly causing me to moan and let him in. Our tongues fought for dominance and when he won his tongue explored every inch of my mouth. I had never done anything this intimate with anyone before. He pushed me down on the bed and we broke the kiss. We both gasped for air.

"Your a good kisser" he whispered in my ear. His limbs tangled with mine as he lay on top of me.

I just kissed him again and pulled his dark curls slightly causing him to moan. I wanted to be in control so I flipped us over. We broke the kiss and I kissed down his neck while I quickly unbuttoned his shirt. He began unbuttoning mine till we were both shirtless. I kissed and sucked his neck earning small noises from the boy below me. I bit slightly on his collar bone earning a gasp from Sejanus as I sucked a hickey.

"Corio thats going to leave a mark"  he said in between gasps.

" I know" I said as I smirked and continued kissing down his stomach. "I want people to know your taken"

I undid the button to his trousers and looked up at him asking for approval. He nodded and I slid off
his pants now seeing his erection through his boxers. I slid Sejanus boxers off and pumped his dick a few times making it fully hard and making the brown haired boy moan. Then I stopped and started licking the tip of his dick before wrapping my lips around it and taking it all. As I bobbed my head up and down Sejanus wrapped his hands around my blonde hair and pulled making me moan sending vibrations to his dick. I looked up to see Sejanus with his head thrown back moaning my name. Fuck he was hot.

Then he started thrusting his hips back basically face fucking me making it go even farther down me throat. 

"Fuck Corio I'm gonna cum" he moaned. I stopped and he started whining.

"Trust me if you can wait I can make up feel even better." I whispered and bit his earlobe.

Then I undid my pants and took off my boxers. Sejanus' eyes widened at my big dick. I put my fingers in his mouth and he sucked on them as I pumped my dick a little. Then I removed my fingers from his mouth and put one to his hole.

"This is going to hurt a bit then it will feel good." I said. Then I spread his legs and pushed one finger in. He winced but then got used to it so I added another and started doing a scissoring motion. He moaned.

"I'm ready Corio. Just please fuck me." I smiled. I loved hearing him beg for me.

I removed my fingers spat on my dick then pushed it inside him placing my hands on his hips. Once I bottomed out I waited for him to adjust. He wrapped his legs around my waist.

" I'm ready" he said after a minute. I nodded and began thrusting slowly. "Fuck. Your so tight" I said as I quickened the pace.

"Right there" he screamed as I hit his prostate and he grabbed the sheets. I continued hitting that same spot.Soon we were both sweating moaning messes. I removed one hand from his hips and placed it on his dick jerking him off as I licked and sucked his nipples and neck. I could see he was close and over stimulated as his eyes became glossy.

" I'm close" I said my thrusts becoming sloppy. "Me too" he replied in between moans. A minute later he came on my hand and I pulled out and came.

I lied down next to him on the bed and we recovered catching our breathe. I got a rag and cleaned us both up before lying down next to him again. He buried his head into the crook of my neck as my fingers gently brushed threw his hair. "I love you" he whispered barely audible. I didn't know what to say. "Love you to" I whispered and kissed him softly.