Names fluff

Coriolanus and I were cuddled together in my bed. His head rested on my shoulder  leaning into me as my arm wrapped around him. His hand wrapped around my torso.

"Hey Corio would you ever want kids?" I asked breaking the silence. His head lifted to look at me a little confused.

"I don't like kids that much. They kind of annoy me but I would probably want one to continue the snow legacy. Plus it would be cute to have a mini you running around. What about you?" He answered with a chuckle and lowered his head back down.

"I like kids and I was lonely as an only child so I would probably want two but one would be fine. If we had kids I would want them to be snows not plinths." I responded.

"Why wouldn't you want them to have your last name?" Corio questioned confused.

"Well the snow name is powerful and shows that you belong. Being a plinth means being hated wherever you are. In two I'm a traitor and in the capital I'm an outcast. It's hard to fit in anywhere and I wouldn't want that for my kids. Everyone always has something to say about me and not in a good way. But everyone loves the snows and you are a respected family." I stated with a sigh. He looked up with a worried and sad expression.

"I love that you're a plinth. You shouldn't be ashamed or embarrassed about who you are and no one should ever make you feel that way. You didn't choose to live in the capital or be born in the districts. I'm proud to be dating a plinth. If we have kids let's name them plinth after their amazing, loving, gorgeous, perfect father." He said with a determined look. He pecked my lips and added. "If anyone says anything bad to you ever again tell me and I'll make sure they shut up for good."

"Corio" I laughed and kissed him. I could feel him smile into the kiss. "I love you so much." I said once we pulled away. A blush crept over his cheeks. He looked so cute. "How about we name them Snow-Plinth? A hybrid name." I asked. He thought for a moment.

"I like that." he responded with a smile and pulled me in for another kiss. This one a bit deeper than the last. "I love you more" he said when we pulled away.

"Ohh really. I'm not so sure about that." I responded with a giggle as he feathered kisses on my neck.

"You want me to prove it to you." He said seductively and grinned before sucking a hickey on my neck. This was going to be a long night.

Might make a part 2 w/smut