Hot hot hot (light smut)

Coriolanus pov
I pushed Sejanus down onto the bed. Our lips connected and intertwined with each other. My tongue slipped into his mouth. His parents weren't home so we finally had some time to ourselves. We pulled apart trying to catch our breath. My knee rested in between his legs and I could feel him hardening. I unbutton Sejanus' shirt and threw it on the floor along with my shirt. He looked so pretty under me with his curls messed up and his face flushed because of me. I pressed my leg down harder and he whined bucking his hips in attempt to get more friction. So cute. I began attacking his neck with my lips moving down to his chest. I made sure not to leave marks that could be covered by the uniform. He squirmed under me and whimpered practically begging for more. He suddenly gave a yelp as I bit down on his collar bone. He was fully hard by now.

"Please Coryo stop teasing" Sejanus whinned to me.

"Tell me what you want them Sejanus" I responded devilishly while truthfully I needed this probably more than him. I pushed my knee down against him causing him to slightly moan at the friction.

He blushed furiouslyand turned his head. "Corio please"

"Please what, darling, use your words" I replied. He looked so cute begging for me to fuck him. I knew the pet names got to him.

"Corio please fuck me" Sejanus said locking eyes with me.

That was all I needed to hear. I immediately started unzipping his pants. Once I got them off I start palming hims through his boxers. The little moans and whines he makes are like music to my ears. I begin taking off my pants, ready to release my erection suddenly I hear footsteps coming. Shit. I immediately pull away from Sejanus but not fast enough. The door to the bedroom opens. 

"Hey boys we're home earl-" Strabo starts saying before he see me and Sejanus still half naked and on top off each other. I'm going to kill myself. "Umm I'll give you boys some time to fix up." Strabo says still in shock as he slams the door.

I get up and start finding my clothes quickly. I find both our clothes and throw Sejanus his. I'm to embarrassed to talk. My face is red. What will Strabo think of me now that he's seen me fucking his son missionary? At least it was missionary. Will he tell everyone? Will I be banned from ever seeing Sejanus? Dread fills me as I get dressed. I finish changing and turn to Sejanus he's already collected himself. He walks to me and plants a small kiss on my lips.

"It's going to be okay" Sejanus tells me softly. He must see how distressed I am and I can tell he's equally embarrassed.

"Hopefully" I say in response and turn to open the door.

We walk down the stairs into the living room. Strabo is sitting on the couch while Ma is it the kitchen.

"I have to get going" I say nervously grabbing my stuff.

"Let me walk you out" Strabo says as he starts getting up from the couch.

My stomach drops. I follow him out the door to the elevator. I can see Sejanus trying to listen by the door frame.

"I don't mind you dating my son Coriolanus, but your intentions have to be good with him and we you do ... yknow.. be safe." He says kindly and gently.

I am caught off guard by his response. Not what I would expect from the owner of Penam's weapons. "Thank you sir, I promise to not hurt Sejanus and to be safe" I stutter out. "If possible could we keep that whole interaction between us?" I add on nervously.

"Sure son, now y'better get going." He says with a smile. I blush at the name and hurry off.

*sry its been awhile ive been rly busy with school sry for the mistakes in this its 5:30 am pls comment thats the whole reason I write tysm