Jealousy smut

Me and Sejanus were at the hob. We had just gotten into an argument but it was fine right? He had wanted me to break up with Lucy Gray but I wasn't ready and didn't want to hurt her. I sat on a chair next to him. We weren't really a thing or exclusive and I was still publicly dating Lucy Gray. Even though Lucy Gray and I hadn't even kissed in a week. She was singing a song about me I think probably trying to rekindle our relationship. I wasn't paying attention and it annoyed her a little. I looked at Sejanus but he wouldn't look at me.

Sejanus pov
I looked over at Corio and saw him smiling at Lucy gray as she sang a love song about him. My blood boiled with anger and jealousy. Did I mean nothing to him? Was I just his side bitch? What was I even thinking of course he loved Lucy Gray and it's not like we were exclusive. So there was no reason for me to only fuck him.

I smiled and stood up walking over to a guy who had been eyeing me all night. He had brown eyes with light brown hair. His shirt unbuttoned slightly letting me see his semi muscular build. He was hot enough.

"Hey can I buy you a drink?" I asked flirtatiously as I sat down. I could tell he was already intoxicated but not super drunk.

"Sure, I was hoping to buy you one but since you asked first." He chuckled. We flirted as we drank our drinks for a while.

"Hey how bout we get out of here if you want." He said with a wink and clicked his tongue.

As we walked out I could feel Corio staring at me. We went into the garage and I shut the door behind him but not locking it. I pushed him against the wall and we started heavily making out. He grinded his hips against mine making us both hard. I pulled away from his lips and he flipped us and started undoing my pants. He got on his knees taking my dick in his mouth. I grabbed his hair pulling all the way down. He was okay not as good as corio. I pulled his head away from me and kissed him again as I undid his pants. He put his arms against the wall as I slid into him. He whined and moaned as I fucked him. He couldn't even take it all and was acting like he was in a porno. His moans sounding fake turning me off.

Suddenly I heard the door open behind us. The platinum blonde standing in shock. I smirked fucked him harder wanting Corio to hear and see what he was missing.

"Fuck Daddy I'm cumming" he moaned out and came. What the fuck. It had been like 3 minutes and I hated daddy kinks.

I just pulled out and zipped up my pants. Walking over to Corio. "Like the show." I said as I walked past corio to the door.

Corio grabbed my arm. "Where the fuck do you think you're going? Wait here." Coriolanus ordered. He looked really mad.

Coriolanus pov
I was fuming with rage. Sejanus was mine. Why the fuck was he fucking some ugly ogre. That guy didn't even make him cum. I walked over to the other man and pushed him into the wall.

"Who are you?" He asked annoyed and angry.

"I'm his boy friend you prick. Stay the fuck away from him." I said back. I heard Sejanus laugh a little.

"Well he obviously doesn't want you if he was fucking me. What are you some jealous bitch." He pushed me back.

My blood boiled who does this guy think he is messing with a snow. I pushed him back harder and a few punches were thrown resulting in me winning the fight. The guy ran away in fear with bruises. That will teach him.

I turned to talk to Sejanus expecting him to he angry but he looked happy. He shut the door and walked over to me. Resting his arms on my shoulders.

"Your boyfriend huh." Sejanus said cutely grinning up at me.

"Yea? What was I supposed to say?" I said flustered my cheeks turning pink. I hadn't realized that was the first time I said it.

"I just didn't think you liked me that much, with the
fight and all." He said with a giggle.

"Well I wouldn't have been so jealous if I didn't "like" you" I replied smiling at him. "Why were you even with that guy?" I asked.

"I was mad and wanted to make you jealous. I'm sorry." Sejanus said breaking eye contact slightly embarrassed.

"I'm sorry too for making you feel that way." I apologized as I my hand cupped his face making him look at me. He looked at me with sad guilty eyes. "Really Sejanus you did nothing wrong. Its my fault for prioritizing Lucy Gray too much." I said trying to make him feel better.

He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I let him explore my mouth. My hands wrapped around his body as his held my neck.

"Better than Lucy Gray?" He asked with a sarcastic laugh when we pulled away.

"For sure" I responded. "Better than that guy? What was his name even?" I asked with a chuckle.

He laughed, "I don't even remember. You're so much better. He was terrible at everything."

"Yea, looked like it. And that daddy kink too was weird." I responded knowing Sejanus hated daddy kinks. "Did you even cum?" I asked.

"No way. He came in like 2 minutes and didn't even take me all the way." Sejanus answered.

"So you've still got more for me?" I asked with a grin and pulled him in for another kiss.

We started making out and my hands trailed up and down his body before taking his shirt off. We quickly removed our shirts. Sejanus pushed me down on some mats spread on the ground. He unzipped my pants and pulled them off palming me through my boxers. I tried to contain my moans but some slipped out. Then he undid his pants and pulled down both our boxers.

I usually didn't bottom but today I wanted to. He inserted his fingers into my hole as stretched me out. It had been awhile since I bottomed so it took awhile for me to get used to it.

Sejanus pov
Corio looked so beautiful whimpering under me as I stretched him out. His breath hitching as he tried to stay quiet.

After a little he moaned , "Please Sejanus just fuck me already. I need you now."

I grinned as I removed my fingers from him. I loved when he begged for me. I spat in my hand stroking my dick before pushing it in. We both moaned loudly once I bottomed out.

"Fuck your so tight" I moaned as I began moving.

Then he flipped us over so he was riding me. I watched as he bounced up and down on my cock. Taking me all the way. His head throw back as his dick twitched. We found a rhythm almost instantly hitting his prostate every time. After a while he slowed down and I could tell he was close. I flipped us over and thrusted into him roughly as my hand wrapped around his throbbing dick jerking him off.

" Sejanus" he moaned loudly. His eyes were glossy from overstimulation. "I'm close don't stop"

"I'm close too." I replied through moans.

After a few more thrusts he came on my hand clenching around me causing me to cum deep in him. I pulled out and pecked his lips before I started dressing. He started dressing too. We left the garage going back to the show hoping no one would notice.

*i just got acrylics so sorry for the typos