smut 1

The school day has been going by extremely slowly making it hard for Coriolanus to stay awake. He is studying for his English test by himself in the Library.

His eyelids are droopy and it is getting harder and harder for him to keep them open. It is his last class of the day, which is a free period, so closing his eyes for a bit was a temptation. He decides his studying can be done later, and rests his head on his arms, closing his eyes.

He jolts awake when he feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns and sees Arachne looming over him. Arachne is prone to gossip. She can't go five minutes without running her mouth about the latest dirt on her fellow classmates.

"What's so important that made you decide to wake me up," Coriolanus asks annoyed.

"I just talked to Sejanus and he told me the most interesting thing." She responds.

"What does that have to do with me," asks the sleepy and irritated Coriolanus.

"He told me he wanted you. How absurd is that?" Arachne has a sly smirk on her face.

Coriolanus chokes, sending him into a coughing fit. Arachne gives him a concerned but mischievous look. "What are you talking about? Did he say that!?"

"Those weren't the exact words he used, but it's pretty obvious that he wants you. Have you seen the way he follows you around? He's like a lost puppy." She laughs, "Anyways, do you want to help me study for my physics quiz?"

"Um actually I have to go." Arachne gives Coriolanus a confused look as he hurries off. Coriolanus roams the halls searching for Sejanus. A thousand thoughts fly through his head. He highly doubts there's much truth in Arachne's words, but deep down inside he hopes she isn't telling another one of her tall tales.

Coriolanus peaks his head into the art room. He sees Sejanus sitting in the room by himself sketching in a notebook. Sejanus doesn't notice him at first, and is too lost in whatever he is drawing. Coriolanus walks closer to the boy until he is looming right above his shoulder.

Sejanus looks up with a startled expression on his face, "Corio! You scared me. What are you doing here?"

Coriolanus crowds into Sejanus's space. "I think you know why I'm here. You told Arachne you were attracted to me..." He laughs out loud at Sejanus's brilliant blush. "Well, don't worry. I'm flattered, really. But I must disappoint you, I'm not at all interested in relationships. After all, I have a very important reputation to uphold."

"But Coriolanus I-" The other man cuts him off once again. This time by putting a finger to his lips. 

"You didn't let me finish. I'm not looking for a relationship. But that doesn't mean I don't want to do anything with you. Maybe, if you're lucky, this won't be a one-time thing" 

Coriolanus slips his thigh between Sejanus's legs. "Do you want this," asks Coriolanus. Pressing his thigh harder in between Sejanus' legs into his noticeable erection. The notebook falls off of Sejanus's lap and lands onto the floor.

"I- I- I guess." Sejanus answers nervously.

"The answer is either a yes or a no. Do you really want this," Coriolanus asks sternly.

"Yes, please I want it." That was all Coriolanus needed to hear. He surges forward and kisses Sejanus. He bring his hand up to cup his cheek as he deepens the kiss, pushing his tongue into Sejanus's mouth. Sejanus moans at the feeling of Coriolanus' tongue probing into his mouth.

After a few seconds they break apart gasping for air. "Wow...that was really...wow," Sejanus says struggling to find the right words.

Coriolanus brings his other hand to the other side of Sejanus' face. Kissing him once more. Sejanus stands up so Coriolanus doesn't have to continue to lean down and hurt his back. Coriolanus pushes Sejanus until his back hits the wall. Sejanus switches their positions so Coriolanus' back is against the wall. Sejanus moans as he presses his body further into Coriolanus'. He wraps his arms around his neck and continues to kiss him. Sejanus taps his thigh and Coriolanus gets the message right away. He jumps up, wrapping his legs around Sejanus's waist. They both moan as their groins rub together. Coriolanus throws his head back in ecstasy, hitting it against the wall. Coriolanus starts to unbutton Sejanus's shirt. After he finishes unbuttoning his shirt he rubs his hands over Sejanus's broad chest. Sejanus grinds against Coriolanus and also nips at his neck. Leaving marks that will soon flourish into pretty purple bruises.