Arena fluff

I looked at the TV and saw Sejanus in the arena. My heart raced and I felt like throwing up. I couldn't believe that Sejanus would actually go into the arena. Was he okay? I needed to save him. Protect him. As soon as I got the call from Dr.Gaul I rushed over.

Time skip to after the arena

We were separated by nurses fixing our wounds. "Please bring me to him. Is he okay? I need to see him." I screamed at the nurses. They didn't answer which made my fears worse.

When we were reunited I ran to him and he hugged me in a tight embrace. I hugged back never wanting to let go.

"Are you okay? What happened? Why did you go into the arena? You could've died!?" I questioned. He just nodded his eye became watery. So I pulled him to my chest into another hug. "I'm so glad your okay. I don't know what I would've done if you weren't." I whispered into his ear.

His driver came and we got in the car. He held my hand during the drive tightly. Who cared if the avox knew we were "dating" (?) they couldn't tell anyone.

We weren't official and would just hook up and flirt. I didn't know if he was hooking up with other guys but the thought made me angry. He was mine. I squeezed his hand tighter at the thought.

The car came to a stop at my penthouse and I got out of the car. He got out too and walked me to the door.

"Corio can I stay at your place tonight?" Sejanus asked shyly looking down once we got to the door. "I don't think I can face my parents right now. It's fine if you say no. I know it might be too much to ask."

"Yes, of course Sejanus. You are always welcome." I replied. He smiled and my heart ached. I wanted him to be mine. I wanted to kiss him deeply and tell him I loved him.

I saw him wince as he walked on his wounded leg and quickly went to his side to aide him. Putting his arm on my shoulder to relieve the pressure. We walked to the elevator. Once we were in the elevator I let my guard down and I kissed him deeply. His soft lips against mine. The kiss was not filled with lust like our other ones. When I pulled away I could see tears start to fall from his beautiful eyes.

"I'm so sorry Corio. I never meant to hurt you. I don't know what came over me. I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't saved me. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm so sorry." He said in between sobs.

"It's okay Sejanus. I forgive you. We're here. We're both okay. Thats all that matters." I said to soothe him as I cupped his face with my hand and wiped the tears away. 

The elevator door opened and we walked to my front door. I quickly attempted to fix myself up a little before walking in to not worry Tigris. When we walked in I saw her in her mother's robe. She just frowned when she saw me and Sejanus. "We can talk in the morning. I'll let you boys get rest."

We quickly walked to my room and shut the door. I went into the bathroom. I washed the blood from my hands and splashed water on my face. Sejanus sat on my bed. I offered Sejanus a clean T shirt and pajama pants as I changed quickly and layed down. He changed and I watched to see the severity of his wounds. His beautiful body was battered with cuts. It made me upset knowing I wasn't there fast enough to stop him from getting hurt. The cuts had been treated well and the worst wound in his leg had been stitched up.

He crawled in next to me in bed and buried his head in the crook of my neck. I rubbed circles in his back and combed his curls with my fingers. What a nightmare today had been.

"I love you" he whispered. He had never said that to me before. It made my heart warm.

"I love you too" I whispered and kissed the top of his head. Before we quickly fell asleep.