Morning fluff

Coriolanus pov
Me and Sejanus live together now his parents are paying for us to live at the university. We've been dating for 2 years and everyone knows except grandmam. She'll be gone soon anyways so it's better if she doesn't.

I wake up to Sejanus sleeping peacefully next to me. He looks so cute with his messy brown curls cuddled into me. I don't want to wake him so I leave the room quietly, covering him with the blanket and head to the bathroom. I grab my red robe and a towel before shutting the door. I turn the water on cold. I feel like it wakes me up more. I step into the water and start rinsing my body.

Sejanus pov
I wake up to find an empty spot where Corio should be. I sit up yawning and hear the shower running. I'm not a morning person but since I'm awake I'll join him. I get up grabbing my towel and robe. The doors unlocked so I open it.

Coriolanus pov
I hear the door open. Sejanus must have woken up. I turn the water temperature up because he likes it hotter. The steam slowly fogging the glass. I hear the shower door open and feel Sejanus' arms wrap around me from behind. His head resting on my shoulder. I turn around and cup his face with my hands lifting it before kissing his lips lightly. His arms still around my waist. He looks so cute with his tired face as the water glides down his body.

"Good morning" I say with a smile before pecking his lips again.

"Morning" He replies as he buries his head into my neck. It must be too early for him. I laugh slightly from his tiredness.

We pull away and he washes his body as I wash my hair. The bubbles lathering on his perfect body covering his smooth skin. He steps under the water and they wash away. Once I'm done washing my hair I start washing his. Massaging his scalp with the shampoo.

After we're finished I step out first and dry myself off then wrapping my robe around me. Sejanus follows doing the same thing. I move to the sink to brush my teeth and he hops up onto the marble counter. Sitting next to me while I stand. We brush our teeth.

Once we're done I walk back into the bedroom but Sejanus goes to the kitchen to make coffee. I change into a T shirt and comfortable pants since I'm not going out today. I walk into the kitchen and see Sejanus standing by the counter making coffee. I wrap my arms around his waist and he jumps a little.  He turns around and kisses me gently leaning against the counter.

"You scared me, I didn't hear you coming. Here I made some coffee." He says with a laugh and hands me a mug of hot coffee.

"Thank you" I say and peck his cheek before sitting at the table.

He sits across from me and drinks his coffee while reading some article. He looks so cute with his damp hair and chest slightly showing.

"I can feel you staring" he says embarrassed as his cheeks blush slightly.

"Sorry, you're just too cute not to stare at." I respond watching his blush intensify as he becomes flustered.

"Corio" he murmurs turning his head away from my gaze.

"Yes, Sejanus?" I ask sarcastically. It's so cute seeing him flustered like this.

He rolls his eyes at me and we continue chatting about news or classes. We're both done with our coffee by now so I pick up the mugs and put them in the sink. I sit on the couch and turn on the TV. He goes to our room and changes into something similar to me.  Then sit next to me on the couch. I flick through channels of Lucky Flickerman and other boring stuff till I find something watchable. Sejanus cuddles up next to me and I melt in his touch. We spend the rest of the morning cuddling on the couch.