school smut

*who do u guys like as top/bottom

Coriolanus pov
I sat at my desk with Sejanus next to me. He had been teasing me all day and it was getting unbearable. From the outside you would think I would be the one teasing more but it was usually the opposite. His hand slid along my thigh, inching higher and higher each time. My breath hitched and I couldn't take it anymore.

"I'm going to the bathroom," I said. I heard him chuckle as I walked out of the classroom but I knew he would be right behind me.

I walked to the bathroom which luckily no one was in. It only took a few minutes till I heard the bathroom open. I turned around to see Sejanus. He shut the door and walked up to me. His hand resting on my face and the other on my jaw, lifting it slightly.

"Couldn't even wait till after class?" He said with a smirk.

"Ohh please you're the one who's been horny all day teasing me" I replied, pressing into his touch. I craved more.

"So you get this worked up just from me Corio" he replied sarcastically. My cheeks flushed and I became flustered.

I kissed him in response and he pulled us into the big stall. Sejanus locked the door and pushed me against the wall. He began kissing my neck ferociously and I tried to suppress my reactions. He began to suck on my sweet spot and I moaned instantly slapping my hand over my mouth.

"Sejanus don't leave marks there. They'll find know." I said in between breathes.

He stopped in agreement and pressed his lips against mine. I bit his lip and he opened his mouth allowing my tongue to slip in. My hands were wrapped in his curls while his were holding me against the wall. Once we pulled apart we were both flushed and panting. One of his hands moved from my hip to the bulge growing in my pants. Sejanus began slowly palming me through my clothes.

Sejanus pov
I slowly palmed Corio and watched as his breathing sped up. He whipped slightly wanting more. I pulled down his shirt and started undoing his pants.

"Is this okay?" I asked. I wanted to make sure he was okay with this before I went any further, especially because we had never done this at school before.

"Yes" he said almost begging.

I finished undoing his pants and pulled down his boxers so they both fell down to ankles. I got down on my knees and began to lick the tip of his dick. I could hear him trying to suppress his moans. It was so cute. I started wrapping my lips around his dick taking in all slowly. I looked up to see his head thrown back and panting. Corio's hand grabbed my hair once I reached the bottom. I began to bob my head and he pulled on my hair causing me to moan sending vibrations to his dick.  His breath hitched and small whines left his lips but he was good at suppressing his sounds. Suddenly we heard the door open. Luckily we were in a stall with the door closed so they couldn't see. I felt Corio's grip tighten on my hair from nervousness. I also knew he was close. I continued slowly and looked up at his blue eyes. His eyes widened in shock. One of his hands left my head and covered his mouth while the others grip tightened. The person finished their business and left. Corio let out a sigh of relief. I sped up my movement causing him to cum down my throat. His legs weakened from under him as a loud moan of ecstasy left his lips. I swallowed and stood up. 

Corio pov

I pulled up my pants and boxers. Sejanus kissed me softly and we exited the stall. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was messed up and there was a slight mark on my neck. Along with his puffy lips and ruffled hair made it obvious what we had done.  

"Sejanus" I said, annoyed and pointed at the mark on my neck after we had fixed our hair and clothes. 

"Oh fuck sorry. I didn't mean to I just got carried away." He said apologetically and embarrassed. 

"It's fine I guess. It's not that dark. I'll just button my collar extra and ask Clemmie for concealer at lunch or something." I replied, not wanting him to feel bad when he had been so good. I fixed my collar in the mirror.

"I kinda like it out, lets people know you'r taken." Sejanus replied with a sarcastic chuckle. 

"So you want everybody to know we fucked in the bathroom and almost getting caught turns you on, too?" I answered sarcastically.

"I know it turned you on also sweetheart" He said jokingly. My face flushed at the nickname and he laughed and planted a soft kiss on my lips before turning towards the door. "Better get back before the bell rings." he added cheerfully. We walked back to class together and I was thankful for our classmates stupidity to the obvious.