Teaching The Cons How To Cook

It's been a while since you've been with the cons and you've been helping them with minor things here and there. Such as introducing them to human food and bringing them to a pet store so they learned what us humans keep as pets. And the ladder was NOT a good idea. Needless to say you're never bringing a wolfcon to places that involve animal. Steeljaw's wolf instincts kicked in and he wanted to eat all the smaller animals.

So yeah here you were today coming home from college and getting ready to meet up with the cons. Since you've met them they've all been using their holoforms a lot more to blend in with the humans so no one would suspect anything. The lesson for today was teaching them all how to cook their own meals. You were gonna teach them how to make something simple.

You were gonna teach them how to make steak. 

~Time skip to 30 mins later~

"Alright is everyone here?" You asked. 

You counted them one by one and notice that everyone was already here.

... Except Steeljaw. That fragger is probably eating all my beef jerky again. Even in his holoform his wolf instincts kick in and he steals all the meat hiding in my kitchen. Ever since he had beef jerky for the first time since he asked what I was having it's become his favorite snack (and possibly all time favorite food)

I walked to my kitchen to see him already there. And, as suspected. He had the jerky in his mouth. I rolled my eyes then shouted at him to get his attention.

"STEELJAW! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT EATING ALL MY BEEF JERKY!!"

He jumped up and got startled as he looked at me with all the bags in his hands and some jerky in his mouth as well. I swear to Primus that wolf looked like a lost puppy and tried to act all innocent as if he didn't do anything wrong.

"Ahaha... hey, Y/N. Good to see you." He said as he still had the jerky in his mouth. I snatched the remaining bags from his hands and placed them on top of the counter. "Will you stop eating everything that involves meat for once?! Those were MY snacks. Not yours wolfcon." I scolded him

"So uh, what are we here for?" Clampdown asks nervously.

"You my friends are going to be learning to cook your own food today. Whether you like it or not. It's time I teach you how." They all looked at me confused. As expected. I grabbed my things from the grocery bag and set them all on the table.

"We're gonna be making steak today. It's pretty simple so none of you should have any issues. I'm tired of buying outside food for you all and having my wallet drained so we're gonna be chefs for the day." I said. Somehow I felt like I was going to regret having them cook in my kitchen. I hope my house is still in one piece after all this...

I gave them all their own separate pan and other cooking utensils needed so they were prepared. I made them all wear chef hats too just for the fun of it. 

"Do we really need to be wearing these ridiculous white hats? Thunderhoof said. I rolled my eyes. "Yes. Now shut up and pay attention cause i'm only going to be demonstrating this once. I then got my stuff ready and set them on the stove. "Alright so is everyone ready now?" I asked and they all looked at each other then nodded.

I then started explaining the first step. "So first grab the raw steak out of the package and start seasoning it. I bought salt and pepper so that's what we're gonna use." I grabbed the salt first then started seasoning my steak until it was well seasoned.