Snow Day

It was the middle of January and right now it was snowing a lot outside due to a snowstorm, so you couldn't really go anywhere, and because it was gonna be snowing all day you just stayed indoors and watched your favorite cartoon/anime. You went to the kitchen to grab a bowl of popcorn and binged a couple episodes as you heard the harsh winds blowing outside from the storm. You just hoped it wouldn't start suddenly hailing so you could play in the snow.

As the hours passed your phone suddenly buzzed and got a notification, which annoyed you a bit since you hate when people bother you while watching something but you opened the notification anyway and saw that it was from Thunderhoof. Several messages actually.

Thunderhoof: Eyyo what's with all this white stuff outside? What's happening?

Thunderhoof: Are yous okay? It's not dangerous is it?

Thunderhoof: Y/N?

Thunderhoof: Please answer!

Right.. the rest of them must've noticed the weather by now. They don't really know what snow is so naturally you'd assume they're all either panicking right now or wondering what the fuck is going on. You sent a quick reply then went back to watching your show. This winter hasn't really felt like winter since there's hardly been any snow, until now. So it made you a little happy there was finally something.

*ZzzZzt*

"Ugh, come on, what now." You complained as your phone buzzed again. You decided to ignore the messages for now and continued binging your show. Actually, you were getting pretty thirsty so you went back to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate since the house was getting a bit chilly. You needed something to keep yourself warm, and the pile of blankets weren't helping much. And just as you went back to your room you heard the doorbell ring.  Strange. You didn't have any packages today or invited anyone over. You made your way downstairs and peeked out the window, and sure enough, it was the entire crew waiting in the front door.

"Okay, care to explain how, or WHY, you're all out here in this harsh snowstorm?"

They all looked at each other then pointed to Steeljaw, which made you guess that it was his idea, a dangerous one at that. They could've gotten hurt. 

"Whaaat I was cold. We were just wondering if we could stay cozy here at your place. Oh, and it was also because Thunderhoof was worried about you."

"Eyyo don't blame this on me. You were the one who rushed out." The two of them got in each others face and stared at each other like a fight was about to break out.

"Alright enough. My house, my rules and I say no fighting before I throw both of you into a pile of snow. And Steeljaw, aren't you a wolf in your robot form.. or at least resemble one? Wolves do just fine in the winter." He then stood quiet after, trying to come up with another excuse but couldn't. Nevertheless, it'd be cruel to just leave them outside, even if you wanted to relax today and be alone, so you let them in. But not before playfully punching Thunderhoof in the arm and glaring at him.

"Hey!"

"That was for bothering me while I was trying to watch something and relax. And FYI, i'm fine. I was home all day. Snowstorms are only dangerous while driving, or if it starts to hail." 

"Sorry.. was just worried about ya."

As they went inside you all went upstairs to your room since you were still on your laptop before you got interrupted. The heater was broken so it wasn't much better than outside for the moment. Just your luck when you thought you wouldn't need it this winter. You let the minicons play games downstairs to keep them busy while you tried to figure out what you could do with the rest of the crew. That's when you got the idea to play some board games. You had a specific one in mind since it was one you would always play with your mom when you were younger.

"How would you guys like to play Monopoly? I think it'd be pretty fun to play to pass the time." You asked as you grabbed it out of the drawer and held it up for them to see.

"What's Monopoly?" Underbite questioned

"Heh, it's better to see for yourself. It'll be fun just trust me." You opened it up and got everything set out on the floor. They all just watched as you prepared the board game until you were ready to begin. Everyone sat around in a circle and in front of you was a bunch of fake cash placed on your lap. You grabbed a dice and held it in your hand. "Okay, so before we start, everyone is gonna roll this and whoever rolls the highest number gets to go first. I'll start."  You said, rolling the dice onto the ground gently, landing a 5. You then passed it on to Thunderhoof, who was sitting next to you, and he landed a 2. Fracture landed a 6, Steeljaw and Underbite both landed a 4 so they had to decided through a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors who would go next. 

Then there's Clampdown, who rolled a 1.

"Aw man... I got the worst luck."

And now, the game was about to begin. You'd rather let them experience it for themselves rather than explaining right away. Only if they didn't understand at all would you decide to help them. But for now, you'd just watch to see the chaos unfold. (Hehe at least it wasn't Uno. That would be a LOT worse. Maybe that can be a future chapter)

2 hours later

After playing some Monopoly, Candyland and Dungeons and Dragons, everyone was now playing Jenga. And the game was halfway done with Y/N, Steeljaw and Thunderhoof still in the game. The others were out. The anticipation was growing greatly as the tower was already tilting and it was your turn to move out a piece. You watched carefully, looking for a loose piece to successfully take out. You went to reach the one close to the top but Steeljaw started smirking.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." He said. 

You rolled your eyes and knew it was just saying that to scare you. You went to pick another and again, he grinned. "Or that one."

"Steeljaw!"

"Fine fine, just trying to help out." You rolled your eyes at him. "It'd be better if you'd just keep your mouth shut while I concentrate."

You then just ended up picking a random one before he continued with his nonsense even more. He was doing this the entire time and it worked since every time it got somebody out. It was almost as if he knew which ones would fall. Or he was probably doing it to scare them which that also worked since they just picked the wrong one and got unlucky.

Thunderhoof went next and so did Steeljaw. The game went on for a while longer until the mafia boss picked an unstable piece which made the entire tower fall once again.

"Well scrap. I hated this game anyway." He complained and crossed his arms. You patted his shoulder trying to cheer him up. "Tough luck. Maybe next time." You replied

"Guys! Look out the window!" Clampdown shouted. It got everyones attention so you went to check, and the sight made you have your mouth wide open and had a very bubbly expression on your face. It stopped snowing finally, and there was a ton of snow outside. You rushed downstairs and grabbed your coat, with everyone else following shortly after. "Y/N wait up! Slow down would yous." Thunderhoof shouted. As soon as you opened that door it looked like a winter wonderland. The trees were covered in snow, the sky cleared up and was as blue as ever, and the snow was glimmering and the view just looked beautiful.

"Wow, this is amazing. Now come on let's make a snowman guys!" You said cheerfully. You threw yourself onto the ground and started playing in the soft snow. 

You were glad they came over today because now you get to spend the rest of the day doing fun winter activities with them and they get to experience what it's like after a giant snowstorm, which is the best part.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry this next chapter took a bit. I took a small break from writing after writing the Christmas specials but now I will try to get more chapters in. No romance in here either, just you and the cons having a fun, relaxing time together this time. Hope you guys enjoy!