Hiking And A Picnic

This scenario is also based off an actual place I went to during the summer and thought it'd be pretty cool to write. So enjoy! Jack, Raf and Miko will be in this chapter as well

You had gotten out of college today earlier than usual and didn't have to go tomorrow so you decided to have a fun adventure with everyone. You felt like going hiking to see some beautiful waterfalls. You went home and told your mother that you were gonna hang out with some friends today.

You layed in bed eating your F/S as you messaged your friends asking if they wanna go hiking today. All of them said yes and that they would meet up at your house in an hour. You quickly grabbed a backpack and started putting some stuff in there like snacks and bug spray. You also packed a couple water bottles for everyone.

An hour later

"Y/N! You have company!" Your mother yelled as the doorbell rang. You went downstairs and opened the door and let your friends in. 

"Hey guys! Come on in!" You greeted them. The four of you went into the living room and sat on the couch. 

"Wow Y/N, cool place. I like it" Jack complimented. "Thanks, you guys ready to go hiking today?" you asked and smiled. 

"Are you kidding? I was BORN ready!" Miko shouted. Yep, that's Miko Nakadai alright. Always wanting to go on an adventure. Raf tapped my shoulder to get my attention. "So, where are we going anyway?" he asked.

"We're gonna go hiking to a spot that has waterfalls. There's also a spot where we can have a picnic. Mom is preparing the sandwiches before we leave so we'll have food. She insisted so we didn't have to waste money buying the stuff at the supermarket." You explained.

"Knowing Miko she's gonna probably want to grab a few snacks anyway." Jack said. 

"Damn right I am." She replied. I chuckled. "Don't worry. I already got that covered." 

Few minutes later I heard mom calling me letting me know the sandwiches were ready so I went to the kitchen to grab them and I placed them in my backpack after putting them in a plastic bag. "Thanks mom, we'll be leaving now, love you!" you said to her as you walked out the kitchen and the four of you walked out the door.

You met up with the cons and told them you were bringing your human friends again. You explained to them that you'd all be hiking today so they should wear some comfortable clothes.

"But, we don't have any other clothes." Clampdown said. Right, forgot about that. They don't have money. Guess we were gonna have to make a pit stop after all.

"It's fine. We'll just stop by a clothing store and get something for you all." You said. It was quite cold outside today as well so they were all going to need something warm. 

Steeljaw transformed to his vehicle mode so we could all get in. But, well.. there was one slight problem. 

And that was the fact that we all weren't going to fit in this small car. 

Fracture's vehicle mode is like a motorcycle so it could probably fit two people. I asked him if he could take Jack and Miko while the rest of us go inside Steeljaw's car and he agreed. 

~Time skip to the hiking spot cause i'm not gonna write them shopping for clothes~