The One Chip Challenge

You've been looking on social media a lot lately and noticed a lot of these challenges people were doing. Some were fun, some were scary, and some were just straight up brutal. You thought it would be fun if the cons were to do one of these challenges, and even funnier to see their reactions when they eat the world's hottest chip. (Yes you wanted to be that evil) Currently all the cons were relaxing at your place while your mother was at work so you went to the kitchen and prepared the stuff.

"Hey everyone, you guys up for a fun challenge?" You asked with an excited expression and had a slight evil smile on your face. Boy were they probably gonna make you regret this and wipe said smile off your face after this. You weren't sure if you were even gonna live to see another day.

"I'm up for it! What's the challenge? I can do anything." Underbite said, although Thunderhoof didn't sound very excited. "If it sounds stupid I ain't doing it." Stupid? Never. This is gonna be entertainment.

You told them to follow you into the kitchen where the challenge will be held. Everyone was here except Airazor and Divebomb. I mean they were just kids and you weren't that evil to make them suffer like this, so they stayed in the living room playing their games. The plates were already set out along with a single chip. They all just looked so confused. Clampdown grabbed the chip and observed. "I don't get it, what are we doing?" 

"You my friends, are going to be doing something called The One Chip challenge." You clapped your hands together as you were prepared to watch all hell break loose. "This is a chip that has been dusted with two of the hottest peppers in the world. The challenge is to eat this chip, then try to go for as long as you can without drinking anything." You explained. You can already see the horrified look on their faces.

"Eyyo are yous trying to kill us?!"

"For once I agree with Thunderhoof."

"Chickens. Cons aren't afraid of a little spice. You're just being a bunch of wussies."

"Alright alright enough talking now let's get to the challenge!" 

You set up a timer and they all grabbed the chip as they got prepared for their doom. You had your phone out ready to record cause oh man seeing their reactions is gonna be priceless. The milk was near too should any of them need it, and they will. You weren't sure what was gonna happen but you just hope nobody would actually end up hospitalized after this. This made you rethink a bit.

"Actually, i'm just gonna have you guys only do this for 10 minutes. I wouldn't want any of you to get hurt i'm not that cruel." You told them. So you set the timer for 10 minutes and it began. Underbite was the first one to put the chip in his mouth. Everyone followed soon after and you watched with the biggest evil grin you had on your face. 

"I don't feel anything so f- AHHH WHAT THE FRAG!!" Steeljaw was the first to feel the effects and he was already sweating and dying for milk. It didn't take long for the others to start feeling it too.

"Y/N yous gonna regret this. I'm gonna.. make ya.. pay for this." Thunderhoof was struggling to say his words as he was banging his fists on the table and had his head down. Underbite and Fracture were doing just fine. Clampdown on the other hand...

"MILK!! WHERE'S THE MILK!!" He yelled as he ran to grab it and was the first to drink the milk. He didn't even last a minute. "Amateurs." Fracture scoffed. "Yeah! What he said!" Underbite added. Of course the bounty hunter and the con who eats metal would be handling this well.

Another minute later

"Yeah frag this. I can't take this anymore." Steeljaw couldn't last a second longer and drank the milk. Which left Thunderhoof, Fracture and Underbite still competing. You wondered how long this was gonna go, and if anyone could actually make it to 10 minutes. You walked over to Thunderhoof and patted his shoulder comforting him. "Having fun mafia man?" He looked up and glared at you. "Does it look like i'm having fun to yous, squishy?" You laughed. "You could quit if you want." "Never. I ain't a quitter." 

Another two minutes

It was now 4 minutes into the challenge and Thunderhoof decided to give up. "Okay, maybe I am a quitter. For this." It was now just Fracture and Underbite, which had you really impressed. I mean sure they weren't actually humans and they were just in their holoforms but it still amazed you they were not feeling the effects much.

"I have to say, you guys are handling this really well. Most people would have given up by now."

At this point Airazor and Divebomb came in to see what was happening and they were cheering for Fracture to win. Both of them were sweating a lot but refused to give up and let the other win. If they can pull this off I wonder what other challenges they can do. 

We were now 7 minutes in and Fracture was starting to give in. He was panting and he looked like he really needed to drink something or he was gonna pass out. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little concerned for him.

"You should really drink someth-"

"Nonsense. The challenge is almost over."

"Fracture you look like you're dying."

"I am... well."

"Yous don't look well to me bounty hunter." Thunderhoof pointed out.

He was indeed not well. He was on the verge of collapsing. Dude was pushing himself because these cons are stubborn as hell.

Another minute later

"Y/N you were right. I can't go on any further" Fracture said. He was pretty much on the floor leaning against the kitchen table. He was so close too. Only two minutes remained. You looked at Underbite and he resisted to drink anything until it was finally over.

"And that's time! Congrats Underbite you lasted 10 full minutes in this challenge without drinking anything!" You said proudly. He had a huge smile and gave you a high five. "Told you I could do it. I can do anything." 

Now that the challenge was over you cleaned everything up as everyone left. Or so you thought. Little did you know someone was hiding there until you left so he could plot his revenge.

Later that night

"Y/N could yous c'mere for a second I got somethin' for ya"

"What is it?"

He had an innocent smile on his face and handed you a sandwich. "Thought i'd be a good friend and make yous somethin' to eat as thanks for all yous done for us."

"Oh thanks, that's kind of you." You grabbed the sandwich and took a bite. Except it tasted.. different.

"Ahhh spicy! Why is it so spicy! I need water!" You ran to the kitchen and chugged a bunch of water. Thunderhoof was just watching from a distance laughing at you. Apparently he grabbed the hot sauce bottle earlier when no one was around and drizzled a bunch of the sauce inside  the sandwich to give to you. 

"Gotcha. How does it feel now Y/N?"

"Very funny Thunderhoof. Very. Funny."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry it's a bit shorter than other chapters i've been sick but I still wanted to write something ;-;