Shopping At The Mall

Today you and Miko had plans to go to the mall today after school. Being the only two females in the entire group you two were besties and that also meant you two talked about stuff only girls would understand. (Sorry Filch i'd include you in this book if I found any holoform art) When school ended you already saw her waiting outside in front of the main building. You walked up to her and greeted each other then shared a hug before leaving the school grounds. "Hey Y/N, ready to head out?" she asked. You nodded but then an idea popped into your head.

"Yeah, It's been a while since i've gone to the mall, but is it cool if we invite the cons? I feel like some of them would enjoy a little shopping spree." You asked, unsure if she would say yes since you made plans for just the two of you today. But surprisingly, she seemed to like the idea. "Sure, why not. More people the merrier. Jack and Raf are not into that kind of stuff anyway." You then grabbed your phone out and texted the group chat.

~Time skip to the mall~

You arrived at the mall with Miko and everyone else following behind. The mall was huge and had 5 floors total. The food court being all the way at the bottom. There were also christmas decorations already set up around the mall since it was almost december. You walked over to find the map and started navigating through the stores to see what each floor had.

"Hm so we're on the second floor currently. First floor has gaming stuff and music so we'll go there first. The floor we're on has a build-a-bear, candy stores and a plushie store. Third floor has-" Miko tapped your shoulder interrupting you and you looked back to see that Steeljaw was missing. You looked at the cons. "Where is-" and they all pointed to the right, where he was already trying to sneak away to the food court.

"Steeljaw!" You shouted. "STEELJAW!" You grabbed him by the hood of his sweater and dragged him back. "We will get food later. Now can you PLEASE just stay still and behave." He crossed his arms then pouted. "Excuse me for being hungry." You rolled your eyes. "We can get food later. Just be patient please." Everyone then looked at the map and had ideas on where they wanted to go. "So, where are we going first?" you asked.

"The music store! I need some new music equipment!"

"No, let's go the the gaming store."

"How about the candy store?" 

"Only yous would pick something as lame as that blabbermouth."

"Games first!"

"MUSIC FIRST!"

"Food is the real priority here!"

They all started arguing with each other and Clampdown was backing away, preferring to stay away from the drama. Not wanting to deal with any of their nonsense today, you got your phone out and played a loud noise which startled all of them.

"Are you guys done acting like a bunch of children now? There's plenty of time to do everything you guys wanna do so can we all act like normal people and discuss things like adults please?" They all stood quiet for a few minutes when Fracture finally spoke, being the mature one like usual. "She's right. Let's all settle down. Arguing will get us no where." Clampdown then tugged onto my arm, still standing close to me and whispered."Sooo.. can we go to that candy store now?" I looked at him then at everyone else. "If any of you do anything stupid i'm leaving you behind and pretending that I don't know you."