Valentines Day Special 💖

Feb 14

Today was Valentine's Day. A day that you hated because you never really got a Valentine so you usually spent the day eating chocolate in your room alone. You absolutely hated seeing all the girls post on social media about what their man got them. You couldn't care less honestly. But it also made you feel lonely.

You went downstairs and grabbed your coat to go outside and get as much chocolate as you could since they're on sale for today. Maybe you could share with Miko and everyone else at the scrapyard if they aren't doing anything. It was a nice day to be honest. Birds were chirping, the sun was out with no clouds in the sky, a nice winter breeze you could feel. It wasn't too cold which you were grateful for. You entered the store and looked around the isles to find the chocolate section. There were a bunch of stuff for Valentine's Day like teddy bears, fake roses and lots of other things you didn't care for.

Once you found the chocolate section you grabbed your favorite kind and quickly left. As you were walking by you could already see couples everywhere and in front of the park you saw a man giving his girlfriend a giant teddy bear and a bouquet of roses. You watched as the girl had a really big smile on her face and started hugging him tightly, then they started kissing a few times which led to a make out session, in the middle of the park...

"Gross.. get a room." you mumbled. You shook your head and continued walking home

Meanwhile at Steeljaw's Base...

"The whole city is all pink and red today.. ugh, I hate the color pink." Steeljaw complained. He was going out for a drive when he saw a bunch of balloons everywhere and a bunch of roses being sold all around. It irritated him.

"Heard it's a human holiday today. Something called 'Valentine's Day' or something" Fracture said.  "Apparently couples give their loved ones a teddy bear and they go on dates and spend the day together."

Steeljaw rolled his eyes. He hated seeing all these lovey dovey stuff happening everywhere. It made him sick to the stomach. Everyone else didn't care and went on with their normal day. There was one bot though, that was curious about this special holiday. And he wanted to learn more about it.

Back at your house

"Well.. there isn't much to do today so i'm just going to watch my favorite show." You said as you changed into your pajamas and got comfy in bed. To you, Valentine's Day was really boring. You only cared for the chocolate. Especially chocolate covered strawberries. You got out your laptop and decided to watch a few episodes. Maybe play a game after. Avoid social media for the day. You weren't expecting much to happen today so you just did your usual things. 

Time skip because author hates this holiday

It was now 7 pm, and because it was mid winter it was already getting dark out. Another boring day for you of just relaxing in bed doing whatever. It made you a bit sad honestly. Like you wished you could've had a Valentine for at least one year. Someone who made you feel special. But, not everyone is so lucky to find someone, right? 

Well, that's what you thought

Your phone buzzed and you got a message. You open up the message and your face grew a bit red when you saw who it was from.

Thunderhoof: Are you busy right now? If not, meet me by the lake in 30 minutes

"Huh, wonder what that could be all about." You questioned. You didn't plan on hanging out with anyone today so you were a bit suspicious what he could be planning. Nevertheless, you went to the location anyway since you were quite curious on what this could be about. And when you got there, you were shocked at what was in your view.

There was a path of roses so you started following the trail, and a few candles lit up as well. You kept following the path until you were met with a heart made out of rose petals and there he was, standing there with a teddy bear and a box of chocolates, waiting for you.

To say your cheeks were a little red would be an understatement. Your entire face was probably looking like a tomato right now. For once in your life someone actually did something romantic for you. It was like a dream.

"Well, how do ya like everything?" he said as you walked up to him in shock. He then gave you the gifts he had which just made you smile even more, but also laugh a little bit about how he knew about all of this. 

"I don't understand. How do you know about Valentine's Day? I thought robots wouldn't care about human holidays." 

"Well, I had a bit of help from the internet. And from your loud human friend with the pink hair."

Ah, so Miko is probably the one who told him about it. Either he asked her what the holiday was, or she talked him into this idea. Either way, it made you happy that he was doing this for you. That he was willing to learn about this holiday and give you something. He then grabbed a bouquet of roses and held it in front of him, facing you with a nervous look on his face.

"I don't know if i'm doing this right, but, would yous.. wanna be my valentine?"

And without hesitance, you hugged him and smiled. "Yes, i'd love to!"

The two of you looked into each other in the eyes and shared a heartwarming kiss. It was an amazing feeling for you. It didn't feel force like what happened with the mistletoe incident, instead you both wanted this moment. You never thought he'd feel this way for you, considering the fact that you two are completely different species, especially when one is a criminal. But you didn't care, you loved him. He loved you.

Bonus

Snap

"Heh, I knew those two would work things out. About time they get together." Miko said as she took a picture from her phone. However, just as she was about to walk away, she stepped on a branch, snapping it in half. "Scrap"

"Miko?!" you turned your head in her direction and shouted. 

"Ahaha.. hey Y/N, fancy meeting you here." Thunderhoof raised an eyebrow at her. "Were ya spying on us the whole time?" The girl stood silent and looked away. "Maybe.. anywaysss sorry for interrupting gotta go now bye!" she said as she started running. "Oh and by the way I totally didn't take a picture of you guys smooching!"

"Miko! You better get back here! MIKO!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah so happy Valentine's Day you guys. I don't really celebrate this holiday much so this story is a bit shorter and not the greatest because I didn't have much ideas for something I don't really celebrate but I hope it's okay.