Christmas Special🎄(Part 1)

Merry Christmas everyone hope you all enjoy this special! This will have 2 parts to it. This first one will be the cons participating in a secret santa event while the second part will feature the Bee Team where they all have a fun (totally not chaotic) Christmas party together. Some of them might be a bit OOC as well for this special. So yeah happy holidays and I hope this year has been kind to you all💖

December 24th

You checked the calendar and it was now Christmas Eve. The perfect opportunity to spend some time with everyone and get them gifts. But you had a much better idea. One that you thought everyone would like since you loved doing this specific event every year.

Secret Santa

A fun thing where everyone puts their name on a piece of paper, place it inside a hat and everyone gets a random person to get a gift for. Normally the budget would be something small like $20, but since you were spending your Christmas with the cons you thought maybe you could go all out so all of them would get something they'll like. And seeing as none of them really had a gift, this event would be a way to make sure everyone would get something, all while having fun at the same time.

So after an hour the cons all gathered around at your place where you would all be doing the secret santa. There were 8 (if we count Fracture's two minicons) so thankfully no one was gonna be left out. You had them sit down and asked them all to write their names on a piece of paper as you handed it out. Of course this made a few questions rise.

"Why are we writing our names on a piece of paper?" Fracture asked as he looked at the paper with a confused look  but then wrote down his name anyway. "Just wait and you'll see. I'll explain in a few seconds." You waited for everyone else to write their names and then placed them all in a santa hat.

"The reason I gathered you all today is because as you're all probably aware of, it's now Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day is tomorrow. Because this is your first Christmas I have decided to hold a little Secret Santa event where you will all pick out a random name out of this hat and whoever you get is the person you will have to get a gift for." You then shook the hat a bit to shuffle up the names. Then, one by one, they put their hand in the hat and picked out a name. You then grabbed the remaining piece of paper and explained everything else. "Okay, you can all open your papers now. But you CANNOT tell anyone who you got, and you have till the end of the day to get your person a gift. Now, open your papers and the timer starts as soon as we all leave this house." With that they did as you said and based on their reactions, you assumed they were all okay with who they got. Well, except for one person.

"Yous got to be kidding me, out of all people, I got him?! I ain't getting this one a gift. No way!" 

By the way he reacted you could already tell who this angry mafia boss got. And to avoid any issues, you just told him he could trade if anyone was okay with it, so no one would be unhappy. "Here, take mine. I don't mind who I get." Underbite offered, which Thunderhoof very happily took. He'd take anyone except that crab bot. He looked at the new paper and grinned. "Much better"

"Alright if everyone's ready now the timer starts, so let's not waste any more time. Remember, you have till the end of the day so meet back here by 11 pm. An hour before midnight so that should be enough time for you all." You got up and walked towards the door and left, with the crew following behind. Once you all got to Crown City everyone went their separate ways to find the perfect gift for the person they got.

Steeljaw's POV

I got Fracture. Not the worst outcome. I treasure all my brothers greatly. I've noticed Fracture seems to like listening to the music in this planet. Mainly the genre "rap" or "rock" as the humans call it. Y/N would sometimes listen to music together with him so I think getting him a nice guitar would be a good idea, or some headphones. I quickly searched around the city hoping to find a place that would have what i'm looking for. Around the corner I spotted a music store. I peeked my head into the window and saw that there were several instruments being sold inside. I was quite curious so I opened the door to go inside and check the place out. It was small, but the stuff they had was nice. Not my type of thing, but if one of my comrades enjoys it then I will do what I can to make him happy. I walked around trying to look for the perfect gift to get, until I spotted an interesting black and purple electric guitar. It looked expensive, but I needed it. And I was going to get it. I grabbed the guitar and went up to the person standing behind the register. "Excuse me, how much for this very interesting guitar here?" "$200" ... Well scrap. Y/N only gave us $100 each. Oh but I wasn't giving up that easily. "Listen brother, I really need this guitar. It's for a comrade of mine. Surely you can make an exception, no?" The guy raised a brow and looked at me. "Look man, it's $200 if you don't got the money then leave." I scoffed in annoyance. Humans.. fine, guess he leaves me no other choice. I acted like I was gonna put the guitar away, but I took something out of my pocket and threw it in his direction as a distraction, and when he looked away, I took my chance and rushed out the door and sneaked away with it in my possession. Too easy.