A Day At The Amusement Park

"Alright. Fuck it. I'm bored so time to make some plans for today." You grabbed your phone and started messaging everyone. You made a group chat some time ago for things like this.

Y/N: Does anyone wanna go to an amusement park today? It'll be a lot of fun.

Miko: Ohhh me! Me! I LOVE AMUSEMENT PARKS!! Count me in!

Jack: Sure, that sounds kinda fun.

Raf: I wouldn't mind going.

Clampdown: What's an amusement park? And what's so amusing about it?

Y/N: It's better to see it for yourself than explaining it. But let's just say you get to go on fun rides and eat yummy snacks like funnel cake and cotton candy!

Steeljaw: If there's food involved i'm in.

Underbite: Same here. I love eating!

Fracture: Airazor and Divebomb would be interested so i'll go too. (Gotta bring the kids ofc)

Thunderhoof: Eh

Y/N: Looks like everyones in except Thunderhoof. It's okay i'll drag him here anyway. He has no choice since everyone else is going. :)

Y/N: Alright let's meet up at the bus stop then. Everyone be there in an hour.

You put your phone away and got ready. You put on a casual outfit and a F/C jacket to go with it since it was a bit cold today. But it was better to go now since winter was right around the corner. 

You made it to the bus stop and everyone else was already here. Miko pulled you into a tight hug and Jack and Raf just waved at you. 

"Miko... a little air please." You barely spoke out.

"Oops! Sorry. It's just been a while since i've seen you." She replied. "Anyway what are we waiting for let's gooo!"

~Mini time skip~

After being on the bus for 45 minutes you finally made it to the amusement park. There was already a huge line to go in so you all patiently waited. (Well, almost everyone) Steeljaw wanted to cut through the line and push everyone out the way.

Some time later you all finally made it inside. The humans payed for their own entry fee's while you payed for all the cons. RIP your wallet. You also grabbed a map to navigate everything easier.

"Sooo what do you guys wanna do first?" You asked. Miko grabbed the map and pointed to a location. "Ohh how about this one? This seems fun!" It was bumper cars. Classic.

"Sure let's go. I love bumper cars."

We navigated around the park using the map and found the ride she picked. The line for this was small so we all got on pretty quickly. Fracture stayed behind so he could watch his two minicons enjoying themselves on the ride and take pictures/videos like a proud dad.

Miko picked out a green car. Jack and Thunderhoof picked out blue cars. Raf picked out an orange one. Steeljaw picked yellow, Clampdown picked red and the two minicons went together on a purple car. You went on a F/C car.

"You're all going down!" Miko shouted. You smirked. "Heh, we'll see about that." You said back.

The ride started and the cars were now moving around. Miko immediately went towards Jack to crash his car. Raf bumped into the wall and the two minicons collided with him. (Poor kids they don't know how to drive) I could hear everyone shouting at each other trying to crash into one another.