Christmas Special🎄(Part 2)

Here's part 2 of the Christmas special! I was a bit busy this week for the upcoming holidays and stuff happened so i'm sorry if this one is a bit shorter and feels rushed. I wanted to make sure I got this done on time.

Everyone was currently in the scrapyard as they celebrated Christmas together. The bots didn't know what the holiday was so Jack, Raf and Miko were helping Russel and Denny set up the Christmas tree while the bots were putting up decorations and the minicons were busy playing in the snow. You were in the kitchen baking gingerbread cookies for everyone. You had music in the background and were singing along to the lyrics until Strongarm came in.

"Wow, nice singing voice"

"Gah! Oh, it's you.. um, hope you didn't hear too much." you said nervously as you turned off the music and just about to put the cookies in the oven. "What's that over there? Smells good" She asked. You picked up the tray and showed her real quick. "They're gingerbread cookies. They're very popular to make on Christmas. It'll be a while before they're done." She looked around then looked back at you. "Can I help you with anything? I was hoping I could learn more about the holiday."

This made you slightly happy and smiled a bit. An alien robot actually wanted to learn more about human culture. Well, she was an autobot and not a decepticon. She liked this planet. You reached for the shelf and got a couple mugs. "Wanna make some hot chocolate with me? I'm sure you guys will love it. The decepticons did when I introduced them to it. And there are way too many of you for me to make it all by myself" You handed her a mug and she smiled. "Happy to assist!"

While you guys were making hot chocolate together and you teaching Strongarm how to do so, Slipstream and Jetstorm were building a snowman with Airazor and Divebomb. The 4 of them were located just a bit outside the scrapyard. Things were going smooth until Divebomb decided he wanted to have a little bit of fun and threw a snowball at Jetstorm, which hit him right in the face.

"Hey!" he yelled. The two laughed and high fived each other until a snowball hit both of them back, which was from Slipstream.

"That's what you get for hitting my brother!"

And from there a war started... an intense snowball fight

Grimlock and Underbite saw what was happening outside and wanted to join in on the fun so Grimlock joined Slipstream and Jetstorm while Underbite joined the opposite team and the two teams roughly threw snowballs at each other.

"You're going down! Me and my teamie's poodles are gonna win!"

"It's.. Pupils, Grimlock."

"Bring it on Dinobot. We won't go easy on you."

Meanwhile...

The humans were with the cons, Bumblebee, Sideswipe and Drift as they all gathered around to watch a christmas movie. Miko being the energetic one of the group pulled out about 5 different movies for everyone to vote on. 

"I say we go for this one. Seems interesting." Steeljaw pointed out to The Grinch movie. Miko stood there excited. "Ohhh one of my favorites! Good choice!" She put the rest of the movies away and set up the chosen movie. Raf and Russell went to get popcorn together. Just then, you and Strongarm bumped into them.

"Oh hey guys! The gingerbread cookies and hot chocolate are ready. Strongarm and I made them together. Anyone want?" They all nodded saying yes so we went back to the kitchen to get the stuff, along with the two boys who wanted popcorn as well.

After the movie

"Yo Sideswipe, come here!" Miko shouted. He raised an eyebrow as he walked towards her.