CHARACTER SKETCH

MS Malhotra (AGE:30 Years)

                        He is the Former Indian captain of Indian cricket team

                        He is the Former Indian captain of Indian cricket team. He is very calm composed                                and very simple man. He lost his father when he was just 20 and also lost his mother                          in his parents divorce when he was not even properly 15. From then he was just left                           with his younger brother whom he loves more than and beyond anything and                                       everything. He is a very good batsman and also a very good human.

Virat Singh Malhotra (AGE: 21 Years)

                         Virat is the younger brother of MS

                         Virat is the younger brother of MS. Virat is a young batsman in Indian Cricket Team.                             He is a bit furious and a little angry boy but is easily handled by MS. Virat loves his                               elder brother beyond limits. He only had his brother when he lost his mother and                                 his father. Virat has always loved his bhai and bhabhi like his parents. He has gone                             through a lot after his father accident but MS managed to get back him to normal                                 and fortunately he succeeded. Virat is full of love joy and cuteness.

Shubman Singh Lutra (AGE: 15 Years)

                         He is the third brother of MS and Virat

                         He is the third brother of MS and Virat. He is a young teenage boy who loves playing                           cricket and adore his brothers. He currently lives in US with his mother and wishes                            to meet his bhai's back. He is cute and adorable kid.

                    Heyy guyss this is my first try on ict I hope you guys will like it and I am doing while                              writing it. I am not a professional writer so mistakes may happen. I hope you are liking                      it so please drop votes as it gives me the motivation to write further and also drop                                inline comments. See you all in the next update.

                                                                                                                        ENJOY!!!!