IS THIS THE END??

Soon Rishi entered the room, he saw Vi sleeping holding Mahi's hand tightly. He smiled and went near them. He could remember everything, every memory they made, every moment they spent together. He was standing with a smile on his face when Mahi noticed him. 

Mahi-What happened Rishi? Why are you standing there?

Rishi-Nothing Mahi. He replied smiling.

Mahi-You still want to go?

Rishi-I don't want to go Mahi but I have to.

Mahi-And why you have to go Rishi?

Rishi-I don't want to make us all face our past again.

Mahi-What do you mean Rishi is there something I don't know?

Rishi-No Mahi it's absolutely not like that. You are getting me wrong. I have promised you na that I will come back then that simply means I would.

Mahi-And what about those whom you are leaving behind once again like you did before? Last time you had reasons Rishi however I was unaware of that but this time what's the reason Rishi?

Rishi-There is no such reasons Mahi I just want to forget my past and once I will be fine with things I will come back I promise. Don't you trust me Mahi?

Mahi-I trust you more than me Rishi. But this is not what I expect you to do.

Rishi-Mahi I don't even expect myself doing this but all I want is to move on not from us not from you but from the past we have gone through.

Mahi-Jo bhi hai Rishi I want you back in no time please. Mahi said with tears in his eyes.

Rishi just wanted to run away from the situation he is in. He wanted to stay but his life can never be fair to him. He just looked at Virat once and then at Mahi, all he could feel was sadness and tears but he hid it. Soon the doctor entered the ward.

Doctor-Both the patient are out of danger you can take them till evening.

Mahi-Okay thank you doctor.

Saying this the doctor went from there. Mahi just looked at Rishi with hope but he knew he is not going to change his decision no matter what. It was the evening time, Mahi took Shubi and Virat towards the car. Rishi had his flight on the same day. He don't want to face Mahi and his family once again cause he knew that if he did so he will go weak again in his decision. Mahi bid Rishi bye and drove the car towards his house. The whole journey was silent. Mahi didn't spoke a word nor did Virat and Shubi. Finally they reached their house. Mahi took both of them inside the house. It was the last time Mahi saw Rishi from past 2 years.

2 YEARS LATER

Mahi now had his whole family except his real mother who was still in coma. They used to visit the hospital for her. Virat has much recovered from the past incidents and now everything seems fine. There is just one void space left in their family which was of Rishi. Mahi knew nothing about Rishi nor his whereabouts, it seems like Rishi has grounded himself from him. Nothing has been worse from then to till now everything seems perfect but something was still there which they were unaware about. 

A big turn which wasn't expected from life comes up and everything is going in the past once again but it is kept hidden from him and his family. Life seems beautiful but only until it doesn't go apart from expectations. Mahi and his family are not at peace. Life is going smoothly and situations are in hand but something big is waiting up and life might again be the same.

.

.

.

.

.

Here goes the last chapter of this book of mine. I know it's really small but yet I tried to add things which I thought are needed. I have written this chapter with the perspective of starting a sequel of this book. I know many of you wanted me to carry it further and keep it a little long but sorry guys cause I am unable to do so. I have still not opened up many mysteries cause it will help me in maintaining the plot for my sequel.

Drop your honest reviews and votes. Inline comments are always welcome.

Will meet you all in my another book or maybe sequel of this book.

Till then be safe and have fun reading new updates.

                                                                                                             ENJOY!!!