THE JOE BLAKES

After half an hour Virat and MS reached their house. They found Shubi waiting for them on the doorway. MS directly got off the car and went towards Shubi.

MS-Kya hua bachcha yaha kyu khada hai?

Shubi-Bhai mujhe apse baat karni hai.

MS-Haan bol kya baat karni hai.

Shubi-Nahi yaha nahi andar chalo vaha baat karte hai.

MS-Theek hai baba chal.

They went inside and Virat also followed them. Virat directly went towards Sakshi and sat with her. Seeing him Sakshi smiled she knew when her devar does something she is his light of hope. She just sat there ruffling Virat's hair.

Sakshi-Kya hua ab kya kiya tune cheeku?

Virat told her everything from A to Z. Sakshi felt sad after listening to what happened and also proud that her devar was so mature to handle the situation.

Virat-Bhabhi bhaiya se bacha lo na.

Sakshi-Kyun main kyun bachaun ye to baat chupane se pehle sochna chahiye tha na.

Virat-Jaan bujh kr nahi chupaya tha maine. Mere paas ki proof's nahi the unke against to maine chupaya varna to main kabka bata deta.

Sakshi-Acha vo sab chod pehle fresh ho ja phir baat karte hain. Okay?

Virat-OK!

Saying this Virat left from there he knew he has to face Mahi bhai's anger so he just prepared himself. When he enters his room he found MS and Shubi waiting for him he was about to leave when he heard MS saying:

MS-Mujhe nahi Shubi ko baat karni hai.

Virat felt bad at the tone and the sentence of his Mahi bhai. Was he too angry to talk to him or he just don't want to talk to him? Does he not trust him? MS saw Virat flinching at his tone so he just said in a more gentler but yet firm tone:

MS-Baat to mujhe bhi karni hai par abhi nahi dinner ke baad come in my old room without fail I will be waiting.

Saying this MS left from there. Virat sat next to Shubman and asked him what he wanted to talk.

Virat-Kya baat karni hai tujhe mujhse?

Shubi-Abhi to maine kuch bola hi nahi ap pehle hi gussa kar rahe ho.

Virat then realized that his tone was a bit angry one which made this small baby insecure. So he composed himself and again spoke way more gently.

Virat-Gussa nahi kar raha hun bachche bas thoda sa thak gaya tha isliye aise bol diya.

Shubi-Pakka na?

Virat-Haan baba pakka. Ab bol kya baat karni hai?

Shubi-Vo ap usi schol me gaye ho jahan bhaiya ne mera admission karvaya hai?

Virat-Haan par tera admision ho gaya?

Shubi-Haan.

Virat-Itni asani se mera to pura inspection kiya tha aur na jane kya kya sawaal puche the bematlab.

Shubi-To mere marks ache the na apse.

They again started bickering till MS got into the room to call them for dinner.

MS-Phir shuru ho gaye na tum dono?

Shubi-Nahi bhai Virat bhaiya hi pareshan kar rahe the.