SALVAGED

Hey guys I want to inform you that I won't be updating tomorrow as we have a school trip planned but don't worry it's only of one day so I will be back from sunday again. I will try my beat if I could write any update tomorrow but for now it does not seemed to be possible. 

And guys one more thing Votes were reduced a lot in my last update so please I request you to try to atleast give your reviews on what went wrong. I will try my best to rectify my mistakes.

Now enjoy this chota sa new update.

________________________

After sometimes Sakshi left for kitchen to make the dinner. MS and Shubi were sitting playing games but Virat was busy thinking something. MS knows his child better than they themselves.

MS-Cheeku kya soch raha hai?

Virat-Kuch nahi bhai just aise hi.

MS-Theek hai to tu Shubi ke saath games khel main thodi der me ata hun.

Virat-Par ap ja kaha rahe ho?

MS-Study main.

Virat-Oh ok.

MS said and left after giving a warm smile to Virat. Virat started playing games with Shubi as instructed by his Mahi bhai.

After sometime they sat for the dinner. Virat was eating still engrossed in his thoughts not paying much attention to the food. MS noticed him.

MS-Cheeku sportsman hona achi baat hoti hai but we do not have to play with everything especially food. So stop playing with it and eat.

Virat silently ate the food and sat on the couch. MS after completing his diner went to him.

MS-Kya hua sona nahi hai aj?

Virat(with puppy face)-Apko hi toh baat karni thi.

MS-Hmm.. To common let's go to study.

Virat-Bhai not there na please.

MS-Come fast I am waiting.

Virat knew Mahi bhai won't budge so he silently followed him and sat on a chair folding his legs and keeping his face in his palms. Virat somehow looked adorable and Mahi got a smile seeing him like that.

MS went towards him and took a chair sitting in front of Virat.

MS-Now tell me why you went there?

Virat-Where?

MS-Don't play smart cheeku I am asking you why you went to that hospital?

Virat-Oh!! Hospital. Bataya to tha maine mere ankles me dard tha.

MS-Cheeku you still think you can lie to me?

Virat-Bhai sach me.

MS-Theek hai tu bol jo tujhe bolna hai and you will sit here the whole night.

Virat-But bhai.

MS-To sach bol.

Virat knew he didn't have any option left instead of telling MS what happened in those days. But he also knew that he couldn't.

Virat-Bhai.

MS-Why did you hide from me that you have few panic attacks recently?

Virat sighed after listening to him, he was thankful that MS wasn't talking about what he had thought.