PRESENT IS A PRESENT!!

Rishi's legs stopped themself as he heard MS voice. He wanted to leave from there but the vulnerable figure of Mahi made him rethink his decision. He wanted to move on so badly but even his luck was betraying him again and again by throwing him in such situations. 

Rishi-Pehle cheeku aur Shubi ko hospital leke chale?

Mahi-Haan.

Rishi took Shubi in his arms while MS took Virat and walked towards the car. Soon they reached the hospital. Doctor took both of them for observation while MS and Rishi sat outside on the bench. Ater a long chain of silence MS spoke up.

MS-Rishi?

Rishi-Haa bol?

MS-I am sorry.

Rishi-Sorry for what Mahi?

MS-For what I said to you.

Rishi-It's ok Mahi you were hurt too after all what happened nobody would have trusted me. And believe me your words were far better from what I heard from others and it's fine I am used to it.

MS-What do you mean I am used to it?

Rishi-Kuch nahi I was living in guilt my family was there to support me but for what I did I lost the support from you guys which matters to me a lot but yet we can't shut everybody's mouth.

MS-Rishi I know after what I said nobody would ever forgive me nor I expect you to do so but can we have a fresh start by leaving our past behind?

Rishi-But Mahi..

MS-Please Rishi I beg you please don't do so please.

Rishi-Mahi I just want to forget our past I will be back soon.

MS-You can forget our past by living with us also na.

Rishi-Mahi...

Before he could say anything the doctor came in.

Doctor-Both patients are out of danger. You can meet them but one by one.

Mahi-Thank you doctor.

Saying this the doctor went from there. Mahi and Rishi both were relaxed after listening that they both are fine.

Rishi-You go meet them Mahi I will go after you.

Mahi nodded and made his way towards the ward. The scene itself made him shiver making him remember the incidents of past. He clearly remembers Virat lying on the bed unconscious with blood all over him. He remembers his everyday panic attacks, he remember his one and only support in the world at that time crying everyday over things he wasn't reason of. Unknown to him a tear made it's way from his eyes. As soon as he realized he immediately wiped it off and went inside. Virat saw him cause he was awake while Shubi was unconscious due to medicines effect. 

Virat-Bhai..

Mahi-Kya hua bachcha and don't move. He said going towards Virat making him lay properly while Vi just hold his hands tightly as if he would vanish.

Virat-Ap theek ho? He asked seeing Mahi's restless face and concerned eyes.

Mahi-Hmm. Dard ho raha hai? Mahi asked as he saw him hissing due to a slight move.

Virat nodded his head no with a convincing smile on his face. But to whom he was feeling he was Mahi bhai his Mahi bhai who knows him even better than his own self. 

Mahi-Don't move and don't lie to me I know you very well cheeku.

Virat sighed yes he can't lie to him.

Virat-It's normal pain bhai thode se rest se it will be fine.

Mahi-What was the reason to do stunt over their?

Virat (Innocently)-Kaun sa stunt bhai?

Mahi-Really should I tell you that? Mahi said showing him a slap while Virat just hug him from his waist and snuggle into him.

Virat-Bhai. Virat spoke from Mahi's chest without even looking up.

Mahi-Hmm? Ab kon si overthinking chal rahi is brain me?

Virat-Mumma? Mera matlab is she ok?

Mahi-Ofcourse she will be ok seeing you in such condition na?

Virat just looked at Mahi with moist eyes and then again snuggles to him.

Mahi-Look here. He made Virat look at him.

Mahi-Now listen whatever happened in the past you were, are and will never be the reason of it. It was just situation and circumstances that throwed such tough times on us. But now look at yourself look at me we both are fine, happy and a complete family. Shubi and mumma are also with us. And mom she is now not awake she is in coma but that doesn't mean ki she will forget us all hai na. She loves you like no one bachcha you are her lifeline her everything. Shubi he looks at you when he needs help, when he do some mischiefs (he said chuckling), or when he needs your support. And what say for Sakshi you are her favorite devar but more like a brother to her. And then look at yourself you are India's no. 1 batsman, most successful cricketer. The whole country loves you. It's more than enough for you to be happy cheeku. Forget what happened in the past love in the present and don't think too much of future. Saying so Mahi hugged him more tightly giving him all the warmth.

Virat-Aur ap? He replied innocently.

Mahi-I am also and always there for you, kuch bhi problem ho come to me. Bachpan me to kuch bhi hota tha to turant mere paas ata tha. Then now also do the same. You are still my kid and I can't see you suffering on useless reasons.

Virat nodded sincerely making Mahi smile. This kid of his no matter how big and mature he becomes he still need him in his every step. Now he is even an elder brother but who will say it seeing him like this. But he himself don't want him to grow so mature cause he knows how it is being mature at young age when all you want is to be childish and love, care and warmth.

.

.

.

.

.

That's it for today guys. I hope you enjoyed it. I know I am super super late but my practical date is shifting again and again. First from 1 then shifted to 10 and now it will start from 17. So till then I will be updating. And I know Rishi ka suspense lamba ho raha hai but don't worry you will get to know it soon in the upcoming updates.

**Now coming to the point I wanted to ask you all even to the silent readers that do you want a sequel of this book or I should simply end it. If you want me to write a sequel do tell me in the comments. This book is coming to an end so I thought to ask cause if I will be writing a sequel I may add some things at last. Don't forget to tell me if you want it or not. Silent readers you also.**

Drop your honest reviews and votes. Inline comments are wholeheartedly appreciated. 

And a genuine sorry to all the readers for keeping you waiting for so long. SORRY!!

Will meet you al in my next update.

Till then be safe and have fun reading this new update.

                                                                                                                  ENJOY!!!