LITTLE MOMENTS,BIG MEMORIES

Hey guys please drop your ideas for my book on MahiSakshi because I got very less response in my last update (NEED HELP) where I asked for it so please tell me what you would like me to name my new book.

Also If someone could help me with book covers it's a huge request please DM or comment.

And also thanks for giving this much love to my book I am really thankful to you all

-----------------------------------------

MS sat on the couch when he saw Virat coming towards him. Virat directly came and landed hid head on MS lap.

MS-Kya hua cheeku?

Virat-Kuch nahi.

MS-Tu sach bolna kab seekhega?

Virat-Bhai sach hi toh bol raha hun na.

MS-Acha? Vo chod ye bata Shubi soya ki nahi?

Virat-Haan baba so gaya. Ab mujhe bhi so jane do.

MS-Yahan?

Virat-Haan.

MS-Apne room me sote haina cheeku.

Virat-Nahi bhai mujhe yahi sona hai.

MS-Theek hai baba so ja.

MS and Virat slept on the couch. Virat was just snuggling to Mahi and Mahi made him sleep properly. It was in the middle of night when MS heard some voices which were coming from Virat.

Virat-I.. I.. didn't do anything..please he's my father, let me meet him.

 MS looked towards Virat and found him totally covered with sweat, his hands were shivering and was struggling to open his eyes

Virat-Ma.. Ma..Mahi bhai.. please yo...you bel..believe me na ple..please. It was..it was not my mis..mistake ..I tried my best but couldn't help. Bh..bhai please na don't..don't leave me na bhai pleaseeee. He cried.

MS tried his  best to calm him down but all went in vain. He tried to make him feel his presence so that he woke up.

MS-I am here bachcha I didn't leave I am here only open your eyes open your eyes cheeku.

Virat-No..No.. Bhai they will again..again hurt me they will not leave me bhai please don't go.

MS-I am not going anywhere bachcha I am here look with you.

Virat-But bhai I saw.. I saw you were going.. Going leaving..leaving me in the dark bhai believe me I am not lying.

MS-I believe you mera bachcha! I believe you more than anything and if I didn't believe you why would I be standing here. Ankh khol bachcha look around no one is here. Just look!

Virat finally opened his eyes slowly and looked towards Mahi who was standing there with concerned eyes. Virat directly hugged him crying on his shoulder. MS hugged him back patting his head.

Virat-Bhai really you believe me na?

MS-Bachcha I believe you more than anything else in the world. Why are you thinking like that?

Virat-Bhai but they were saying you will also leave me like others did you will also not believe me and if you do why are they saying like that?

MS-Who? Who is saying that I don't believe you cheeku?

Virat-I don't know bhai it was all dark I can't see them.

MS-It's ok cheeku why are you thinking like that stop crying now and go back to sleep.