MIDDLE-OF-THE-ROAD

***Hey guys I came up with two new books yesterday "A HAND TO HOLD" and "LOVE ISN'T ALWAYS PERFECT". Please go and shower your love on those book too.***

Well "A HAND TO HOLD" is a requested one and if you guys also want me to write something you can tell me I will try to write it at my best. And go and shower your love on these two as I have seen the no. of reads are good enough but votes are not at all satisfying. Sorry for not coming up with an update yesterday as I had my exam today and also I was busy making cover and posting character sketches of these two books.

Baaki enjoy this chota sa update.

------------------------------

That's when whole Sonu, Yuvi and Dada barged in Rohit's home. MS was happy seeing them there all together.

Yuvi-Maaahhhiii! Mere yaar yaha kya kar raha hai

Sonu-Haan bataya kyun nahi?

Dada-Haan Mahi bataya kyun nahi?

Mahi-Bolne doge plz.

Dada-Haan bol.

Mahi-Mujhe bhi nahi pata tha. Main cheeku ke saath bahar gaya tha isliye Shubi ko Rohit ke paas choda tha. Aur abhi abhi aye hain hum bahar se. Mujhe bhi nahi pata tha ki you guys are coming.

Dada-What about Rish Mahi?

Mahi-How you know that dada?

Dada-Your eyes says it all Mahi.

Yuvi-Kya baat hai koi hume bhi batayega?

Sonu-Haan akele akele hi baat kiye ja rahe ho.

Dada and Mahi told them about Rishi coming back as Mahi had told Dada about him calling Dada in the morning. But he didn't mentioned about meeting him especially with cheeku as Dada won't allow him.

Dada-You went to meet him Mahi?

Mahi-Should I speak the truth dada?

Dada-You will get good one from me Mahi if you will lie. So you better know what to do.

Mahi-I went to meet him Dada. He is guilty so much that he blames himself for us being miserable in the past few years.

Dada-You also took cheeku there Mahi?

Mahi-I am sorry dada I don't want to break my promise but I can't see him sad even after what he did. Sorry! Very sorry dada!Sorry!

Dada-Stop saying sorry Mahi. I know how emotional you are as only I have seen you miserable. For outer world you are good at hiding emotions.

Yuvi-Vaise where is cheeku Mahi?

Sonu-Haan aur Ro also and where is Shubi? Milayega nahi usse?

Mahi-They are playing video games in Ro's room. You wait I will call them.

Yuvi and Sonu-Ok!

Mahi went upstairs and called all of them as they were totally engrossed in the game.

Mahi-Guyss come down Dada, Yuvi and Sonu are here.

Rohit and Virat-Coming!

Shubi didn't recognise them by their nicknames and looks towards Mahi for answer.

Mahi-They are teammates bachcha. Come down and meet them.

Shubi-Ok bhaiya!

All of them went downstairs only to find Yuvi and Sonu fighting over something and Dada trying to resolve their issue.