FAMILY MAKES HOME

After completing all the formalities Kaira was taken back home the next day. Virat was unable to think how to tell MS the actual situation and tell him about their real mother after all these happenings. He was engrossed in his thoughts when he heard Shubi calling him.

Shubi-Bhaiya vaha kya kar rahe ho jaldi aao na.

Virat silently went near the car and sat there. While the journey he was thinking the same thing again and again. Soon they reached the house. Everyone was happy and were enjoying kaira's company except Virat. Virat do not share very great bond with Kaira as when she left he was very young to interpret the situation nor he was able to remember the moments he spent with her. MS saw him and came near him, he knew what's going on his kids mind.

MS-Cheeku kya soch raha hai?

Virat-Huhh.. Haan kuch nahi bhai.

MS-Kitna jhooth bolega?

Virat-Main jhooth nahi bolta.

MS-Haan vo to pata hi hai mujhe.

That's when they heard Sakshi's voice.

Sakshi-Breakfast karna hai ya baat se hi pet bhar gaya sabka.

MS-Chal bulava aya hai varna tere saath saath mujhe bhi chaar baat sunni padegi.

Virat-Mere vajah se? Sach me?

MS-Acha chal.

They all sat together to eat. After a long time it felt complete or it's just what they think. But Virat can feel the absence of a very important person maybe not for others but for him.

Kaira-Breakfast to theek hai par mujhe tere haath ki coffee peeni hai Mahi. Bohot miss kiya maine teri coffee ko.

Mahi-Sure khane ke baad apko chef Mahendra Singh Malhotra ke haath ki coffe zaroor peene ko milegi. 

Shubi-Bhai aapke kitne professions hai cricketer, businessman, coach aur ab ye chef ka bhi.

Virat-Abhi to tujhe bhai ke bohot saare professions pata bhi nahi hai bachchu.

MS chuckled listening to them. He was happy to have his mother, his wife and his two little rabbits with him whom he calls family.

MS-Finally hum sab saath to hai.

Kaira-Hum alag kab the Mahi? Ek dusre ke liye to humesha paas hi the.

MS just smiled listening to her, no matter how much he refuse to accept but his mother was always with him whenever he needed sometimes in the form of team, sometimes coach, sometimes his wife and sometimes his brother. No matter how far she was from him in distance but was the closest in his heart. He finished his breakfast and went in the kitchen to bring coffee.

Kaira-Shubi school me kuch kand to nahi kiya tune?

MS-Vo to apko puchne ki bhi jarurat nahi hai mumma.

Kaira-Kya kiya isne?

MS-Bata.

Shubi kept quiet not uttering a word.

MS-Pehle din hi bhaisaab ne apne senior ke saath tragedy kar di.

Kaira-Vo kya?

MS told her the whole incident and she was just listening to him amazed knowing her son's great work.

Kaira-Ye sab kiya tune pehle din school me?

MS-Rehne do mumma vo to phir bhi theek hai cheeku jaise kaand to nahi kiye na usne.

Shubi-Matlab bhai mujhse bhi zyada shararti the?

MS-Tujhse jyada nahi tera double tha woh.

Virat-Main kaha se aa gaya beech me Shubi ki baat ho rahi thi na.

MS-Baat hi aisi hai beta ki bina tuhe beech me laye ho hi nahi sakti.

Virat-Bhaiii..

Shubi-Bhai batao na kya kya kiya tha Virat bhaiya ne?

Virat-Tu chup kar ja tujhe kuch bhi janne ki zarurat nahi hai. 

MS-Kyun zarurat nahi hai? Bilkul hai atleast use pata to rahe aise kaamon ka result kya hota hai?

Virat-Bhai maine aisa koi kaam nahi kiya hai jiska result kuch bohot bura hua ho.

MS-Haan kyunki main bacha leta tha. Kitni baar suspend hone se bacha hai school se.

Virat-Bhaii.

MS-Kya bhai? Ab teri harkatein hi aisi hai main kya karun isme.

That's when MS got a call. It was from Rishi, he went in the balcony to pick it up.

MS-Hello?

Rishi-Mahi maine tujhe ek photo bheji hai check kar ke batana tu use janta hai kya?

MS checked his phone and then turned back to the call.

MS-Nahi main nahi janta.

Rishi-Cheeku ko pata hai?

MS-Pata nahi.

Rishi-Mahi ek baar usse puch ke dekh.

MS-Kyun?

Rishi-He is engrossed with Harsh Singhania in his fraud.

MS-To usse mujhe kya listen Rishi I have my people to look after my problems please ab ye sab kar ke mahaan banne ki zarurat nahi hai.

Rishi-I know Mahi I don't have any right to do that but I am not doing it for anyone else I am doing it for myself to get over the guilt of what I did.

MS-Theek hai main cheeku se puch kar batata hun tujhe.

Rishi-Theek hai bye!

MS cuts the call and went back to everyone.

Kaira-Kiska call tha Mahi?

MS-Kisika ka nahi mumma teammatess the.

Kaira-Vaise next tour kab hai tum logo ka?

They all sat there talking to each other totally unaware of the fact that what was about to come to them.

.

.

.

.

.

That's it for today guys. I hope you all like the update.

Votes were very less on my previous update I hope you will shower your love on this one. 

Drop your honest reviews and votes.

Will meet you all in the next update.

Till then be safe and have fun reading this new update.

                                                                                                                 ENJOY!!!