IT MAY SEEMS DEVASTATED BUT IT'S NOT

IMPORTANT

**Hey guys I just wanted to tell you that my exams ended today but my practicals are starting in a week or two and my finals are also very close so updates maybe irregular all this time but I promise I will try my best to update but I have to manage my studies also and I want to score good this year so I may not be updating daily but you will get updates sooner as I get time. Meet you in next update till then read and vote. Inline comments are more than appreciated.**

Baaki read and enjoy this update.

-------------------------------------------

Everyone was busy in talking while Shubi went out to get ice-cream. MS asked him to take Virat but he said he was ok with going out alone. Half an hour went by and Shubi didn't came back causing everyone to be tensed. MS checked the whole house but didn't find him anywhere. He asked Ishan, Rishabh and Rutu also but it didn't do any good. Everyone was hell worried. Nobody knew where this young boy had gone. That's when they received a call from an unknown number, MS immediately picked it up guessing the situation.

MS-Hello?

Person on the call-Hello Mr. Malhotra How are you?

MS-Mr. Singhania?

Person on the call-Kafi achi memory hai apki Mr. Malhotra mujhe to laga tha ap bhul gaye hume.

MS-What do you want?

Singhania-Itni jaldi kya hai Malhotra sahab pehle kuch baat bhi kar le.

MS-Kaisi baat?

Singhania-Acha tell me missing Shubman oh your Shubi or not?

MS-Vo tere paas..

Singhania-What do you think why else would I call you?

MS-Don't you dare even touch him.

Singhania-Are...Are calm down agar mujhe haath lagana hota to vo ab tak yaha nahi hospital me hota. Bas jo mujhe chahiye vo dedo aur le jao apne bachche ko.

MS-Kya chahiye?

Singhania-Jyada kuch nahi tera business aur property mere naam kar do and hand me your cheeku. That's it.

MS-Property and business tumhare naam ho jayega but cheeku kahi nahi jayega.

Singhania-Vaise bhi kya karna hai tujhe vo tera khoon hai bhi nahi hand him to me and get free of his responsibilities.

The phone was on speaker and Virat was hearing to everything not reacting to anything.

MS-What do you mean?

Singhania-Are vo mera hi beta hai vo to maine use orphanage me daal diya tha taki kisi ko kuch pata na chale par pata nahi kaise tere baap ko vo itna pasand aa gaya ki usne use adopt kar liya. Ek second main ye sab tujhe kyun bata raha hun just hand him to me and give me all your property and take your Shubhman sorry sorry Shubi.

This was enough to trigger Virat and he immediately broke down listening to him. MS saw him and immediately put the call on non-speaker mode. Sakshi and Kaira were trying their best to calm him down but it went worse and worse.