MAT JA NA YAAR!

Listen Listen Listen.

Guys tell me if you want me end this story with happy ending or you want a sad ending and then a sequel of this book. This suggestion is very important to me so please drop it. It al depends on you guys I will do what you say I don't have any personal opinion on it till now. Drop your suggestion and then enjoy reading!!

----------------------------

Rishi-I will but for now let's focus on the situation.

Mahi-Cheeku kab batane wala tha tu mujhe ye sab?

Virat-Bhai vo....vo...

Mahi-Kya vo aur ye khud ko har cheez ke liye kyun blame karna hai tuhe?

Virat-Blame nahi bhai I am the reason fo....for everything.

Mahi-Dusra thappad chahiye tujhe?

Virat-Nahi!

Mahi-To khud ko blame karna band kar. Aur mum... I mean mom ki bat kyun nahi bataya mujhe?

Virat-Kyunki aap already itne pareshan the main apko aur pareshan nahi karna chahta tha.

Mahi-Tujhe pata hai cheeku kabhi kabhi itna zor se thappad  maarne ka man karta hai na tujhe.

Virat-Sorry.

Mahi immediately hugged him seeing him on the verge of crying. That's when he remembered his conversation with Singhania. 

Mahi-Cheeku you will come with me.

Rishi-I will also come and I am not asking I am telling.

Mahi-Fine.

They all got ready and Mahi also got the papers but Rishi had a plan which was known by none. 

Mahi-Sakshi take care of mumma don't leave her alone.

Sakshi-I won't and listen take care.

Mahi-I will Sakshi relax take care of yourself also.

They all sat in the car and Mahi took the driving seat while Rishi and Virat sat on the back seat.

Rishi-Mahi I have a plan.

Mahi-I don't trust you.

Rishi-I know that but once listen to the plan.

Mahi-Speak.

Rishi told him all his plan and Mahi somehow agreed while Virat sat there remembering every single word that Singhania said. 

They all finally reached where Singhania asked them to come. They all were standing waiting for him to arrive. That's when a person came and asked them to follow him. They went behind him and where they reached was a big room in dark not allowing any of them to see anything. Soon footsteps were heard and lights got dim. All they can see is a unconscious figure tied in a chair with a bruise on  his hand and one on his neck.

Singhania-How are you Mr. Malhotra?

Mahi-It's none of your business Mr. Singhania. Take these papers and hand me my brother.

Singhania-I will I will but hand me my son too.

Mahi-It is never gonna happen even in your dreams Mr. Singhania.

Singhania-It means you don't want your brother too.

Mahi-Hand me my brother and take your money.