I WAS COMPELLED MAHI!!

Guys my new book is published on MahiSakshi "THEIR CRICKET KIT BAG SIZED LOVE". Go and shower your love on that one also. Character sketch has been published new update will be soon till then read and have fun. Also drop your comments and votes there as well.

Baki have this update enjoy it.

---------------------------------

It was in the morning Virat finally woke up. He looked around to find MS but can't be seen anywhere. Virat started panicking, that's when he felt a hand on his shoulder he turned back only to find MS standing their. He hugged him as tightly as he can. MS just hugged him back giving him all the warmth he needed. After sometimes when Virat finally calmed down he said:

MS-What happened bachcha?

Virat-Nothing.

MS-Stop lying cheeku.

Virat-Bhai..

MS-Kya baat hai meri jaan kya hua bata to sahi.

Shubi just came down with Virat's phone in his hand. He looked a bit tensed and handed the phone to MS.

MS-Kya kar raha hai Shubi? Kiska phone hai?

Shubi-Pata nahi bhai par jo bhi hai usne call apko dene ko kaha hai.

MS-Acha.

MS took the phone from Shubi and walked out from there and started talking to the person on the call.

MS-Hello?

Person on the call-Mahi! I need to tell you something.

MS-Tell something vo bhi mujhe?

Person on the call-Mahi I know you don't believe me after what I did and you should not but please listen to me once please.

MS-Rishi? I have no time to talk to you..

Before MS could finish Rishi spoke up again.

Rishi-Mahi! It's about cheeku.

MS-But I don't trust you.

Rishi-I know Mahi after what I have done no one could trust me but I had my own reasons for doing that Mahi but now cheeku is more important than any of us so please try to understand.

MS-Ok what you want to say?

Rishi-No Mahi not on the call. I want to meet you in person.

MS-Fine where?

Rishi-Our spot.

MS-Our?

Rishi-You moved on Mahi not me I know I can't justify you the reason for what I did but still I love you, Cheeku and Bhabhi the same. Well leave it there's no point on talking about the past. Meet me at 12.

MS-OK I will be there.

Rishi-Bring cheeku with you also.

MS-Is it necessary?

Rishi-No just wanted to meet him but if you don't want then also I am ok.

MS-Hmm. Meet you at 12.Bye.

Rishi-Bye Mahi!

MS came back after he finished talking to Rishi. MS was relaxed to see Virat as he was bickering with Shubi. After what happened in the night he decided that he need to take his kid to hospital.

MS-Cheeku we have to go somewhere.

Virat-Kaha bhai?

MS-Nothing to worry about I just need you to be there.