BOBCAT'S BURROW

Shubi's school got over, he was waiting for Mahi to come while his friends have been waiting for their respective parents. Rishabh already left with his brother who was in the sme school. It's only Ishan, Rutu and Shubi waiting. That's when MS arrives. Shubi saw him and bid bye to Ishan and Rutu and silently sat in the car. Shubi knows what's coming but he can't stay quiet that boy tried to hurt him and bullied him but he has no guts to say anything to Mahi. His chain of thoughts broke hearing Mahi say something.

Mahi-Seat belt laga.

Seeing him silent he again spoke up.

Mahi-Shubi seat belt laga.

Shubi-Huh. Haan.

The whole drive to home was silent. Mahi didn't said anything and Shubi can't gather the courage to speak in front of Mahi. They finally reached the home. Shubi directly went into his room. Virat saw him coming and before he could sink into the situation Shubi directly jumped on him making him loose his balance but he stood holding the side table. Seeing him silent for a whole good 2 minutes Virat finally spoke up.

Virat-Kya baat hai Shubi?

Shubi simply nodded in no. But Virat didn't budge seeing him like this.

Virat-Bata kya hua?

Shubi told Virat everything. Virat sighed seeing him like that. 

Virat-Lagi hai tujhe kahi?

Shubi-Nahi.

Virat-Acha haath dikha apna.

Virat saw a bit red mark on his hand. He immediately brought and applied pain reliever on his hand. Shubi hissed with pain as Virat touched it. After applying the medicine Virat asked him to change and have something to eat.

Virat-Ab ja jake change kar le aur neeche a ja bhabhi ne khana laga diya hai.

Shubi-Khana upar le ao please, bhaiya bahot gusse main hai mujhe dar lag raha hai.

Virat-Neeche aa ja varna bhaiya aur gussa ho jayenge aur kab tak bhagega unse ek baar unhe batane ki koshish kar v maan jayenge. Now go, get change and come down fast.

Shubi-Hmm.

Shubi got changed and came down to have his lunch. He saw MS sitting on the couch working on his laptop checking on some files. Shubi gathered all his courage and went near him.

Shubi-Bhai.

MS-Hmm.

Shubi-I am sorry! Par maine...

MS-Jaha sorry bolna hota hai vaha pe to tujhse bola nahi jata ab mujhse kyun bol raha hai?

Shubi-Main us se sorry nahi bolunga bhai usne hame pareshan kiya to humne....

MS-To tumne uske saath ye sab kiya ha?

Shubi nodded in yes.

MS-Whatever khana lag gaya hai chal.

Shubi-Par bhai..

MS-After lunch in study without fail.

Shubi-Ok bhai!

Saying this they both went towards the dining table to have their lunch. Everyone was eating that's when MS got a call. It was from dada. He immediately picked up the call.

MS-Hello dada.

Dada-Mahi ek baat karrni hai.

MS-Haan bolo na dada.