BROUGHT TO LIGHT

Hey guys I am back with a new update. I am genuinely VERY SORRY but I was unable to write any update yesterday because I reached home at 1:30 a.m. I was really tired today as well but I anyhow updated so yeah please understand my hardwork and vote on this update and also drop your reviews Pleaseeeee!

Now enjoy this new update.

---------------------------------

The next morning Virat knew he has to meet Krish to know what's their next step would be so he directly had his breakfast and went to meet krish. Virat entered in the cabin where Krish was sitting with his father.

Virat-Namaste uncle! Kaise ho ap?

Krish's father-Namaste bachche main theek hun tu bata.

Virat-Theek hun uncle. Vaise kya hua kuch pata chala.

Krish's father told Virat everything and asured him he will make a new copy of same document and give him that till the evening. 

Virat-Theek hai will meet you in the evening. Bye Krish, Bye uncle.

Krish-Bye Vi! Take care.

Krish's father-Bye and don't worry everything will be fine soon. 

Virat-I hope so uncle.

Krish's father-But Virat mujhe lagta hai tumhe Mahi ko is sab ke baare me bata dena chahiye vo teri help bhi kar dega aur tujhe akela bhi nahi feel hoga.

Virat-Don't worry uncle main bhai ko bata dunga but abhi please ap documents ka issue sambhaal lo na.

Krish's father-Pareshan mat ho bachche main sambhal lunga now go and take some rest.

Virat-Ok uncle bye. 

Saying this Virat left from there and directly board to the hospital where both of her mother's were lying in coma. He went nad sat next to his mother who gave birth to him and his Mahi bhai.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

MS was sitting on the couch when he got call from the doctor. He got panic after seeing the doctor calling him but then composed himself and picked the call.

MS-What happened doctor?

Doctor-Don't panic MS we just need your signatures on some papers so I called you. Can you come please?

MS-Sure doctor I will be there in half an hour.

MS got ready and went to the hospital. He directly went into the doctor's cabin.

While on the other side Virat was about to leave when he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned back to see who it was and boom it was his business manager Mr. Harsh Singhania in short the culprit whom he is trying to expose.

Virat-What are you doing here?

Harsh-Ye to mujhe tumse puchna chahiye.

Virat-I have asked you a question answer that.

Harsh-Don't raise you voice in front of me Virat Malhotra. He said choking Virat.

Virat-Leave me. He shouted.

Harsh-I won't.

Virat finally got his control and threw Harsh hand from him.

Harsh-If you will try to come in between my plans you are gonna face situations worse than this. Got it.

Virat-You can't do anything Mr. Harsh Singhania because you know who Mahi bhai is when I get hurt.

Harsh-Don't worry he won't come in between I will kill you and your real mother and he won't get to know anything.

Saying this he held Virat's neck and choked him again. That's when someone pushed Virat and Virat landed in the person's arm. Virat stood up to see who it was and he was none other than his Mahi bhai.

MS-Cheeku are you okay bachcha?

Virat Nodded in yes.

MS-What do you want Mr. Harsh Singhania?

Harsh-You are getting me wrong Mahi. Let me explain.

MS-I am not a kid anymore Mr. Singhania that I can't see what's happening around.

Harsh-What do you mean Mahi?

MS-I can see the truth clearly. Don't think you are a genius.

Harsh-You don't believe me Mahi you don't believe your uncle who helped you when your parents left you who was with you when no one was. You don't believe me and moreover you believe this piece of shit over me? Who is he? Is he more important than me to you?

MS-Oh stop your melodrama Mr. Singhania stop it. And dare you call Virat anything and raise questions on him. I know him very well and I will see him for hiding all this from me but yes I don't believe you. I believe my brother more than you and you will face the consequences of what you have done with my brother, my father and my mother.

Harsh-Oh so you guys are teaming up don't worry I will see you both, I will destroy you both and your families like I did earlier. And you Mr. Virat Singh Malhotra you will see what messing up with me leads to.

MS-Do whatever you can you will be behind the bars in no time.

Harsh-I will kill you Mr. Mahendra Singh Malhotra I will kill you.

He was about to slap MS when Virat caught his hand. He slapped him back more tighter than ever.

Virat-YOU BASTARD! DON'T DARE TOUCH MY MAHI BHAI OR ELSE I AM GONNA KILL YOU. Virat shouted.

MS took him and went towards the doctor as when Harsh choked him his nails poked his neck and it was bleeding a little. He asked the doctor to check if he got any internal injury due to choking.

After that MS took Virat to the car and started driving. Virat was happy that Mahi bhai has supported and trusted him but he was hell afraid to face him. He didn't knew how to tell him that why he hid all the things even after he knew everything. After gathering a lot of courage he finally spoke up.

Virat-Bhai!

MS-Hmm!

Virat-Bhai vo.. vo.. I am sorry.

MS-Par kyun?

Virat-Apse ye sab chupane ke liye. I am sorry please maaf kardo.

MS-Ghar pahuch kar baat kare.

He sadly nodded in yes. He knew what's coming up. Mahi bhai's question's and the upcoming punishment for him was not letting him relax. He can see anger and love both emotions in Mahi bhai's eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

That's it guys. I finally came up with an update.

Drop your honest comments and reviews regarding this update. What do you think will Mahi bhai do after knowing all this? What will happen to Virat? Will Mahi bhai forgive Virat for hiding it?

Will meet in the next update and all your questions will get answered.

Till then be safe and have fun reading this update.

                                                                                                          ENJOY!!!