AMBIVALENCE

MS and Virat with Sakshi have just landed at airport after the tiring match. They are going to stay in Mumbai for the next 2 months as they have an upcoming series in the next month. They were about to depart when MS phone rang , it was his manager who was calling him. He attended the call and asked Sakshi to go home with Virat. Virat asked him where he was going but MS just told him he will come in no time.

Virat-But bhai aap ja kaha rahe ho?

MS-Cheeku bachcha I will come home in sometime.

Virat-But bhai....

Virat was immediately cut by MS

MS-I am saying na bachcha I will be there now go home and have some rest we have to go out in the evening today.

Saying this MS left from there and Sakshi asked Virat to stop overthinking and go home with her.

Sakshi-Don't worry cheeku your bhaii will be back on time now don't worry and come with me.

To which Virat just nodded and sat in the car with Sakshi. Soon they reached home.

MS rushed towards the cabin and found his manager doing something on his laptop.

Manager-Good afternoon sir. Are you okay?? He asked looking at MS who was sweating profusely.

MS-Yes I am fine. Did you find something about her??

Manager-Sir it's confusing for me too but I have checked it thousands of time myself and found it so true each time.

MS-What is it?

Manager-Sir I can't exactly find out about her wherabouts but..

He stammered.

MS-But what MR. Singhania(manager).

Manager-She also has a son almost 5 to 6 years younger than Virat.

MS was totally shocked listening to him. He can't believe he also has a younger brother he can't help but feel helpless not knowing anything about his little brother.

MS-Where is he?

He somehow managed to ask the question.

Manager-Sir we are still finding about it I will tell you when I'll get it.

MS-OK.

After that MS left from there not speaking anything. As soon as he reached the parking lot he burst into tears. Tears which were falling from his eyes  every moment he remembers what his manager said. After a few moments of crying he composed himself as he has to go back to his house where Virat must be waiting for him. He finally got up took his car keys and drive towards his house. He can't help but remember about what he just heard. After what seems eternity to him he finally reached his house only to find Virat sitting on the couch with his head burried in his hand. He went towards Virat and spoke gently:

MS-Cheeku bachcha I told you take rest na then what are you doing here? He said gently ruffling his hair.

Virat-Where were you bhai I was waiting for you from one hour, where were you gone?

MS sighed in relief after seeing Virat was not angry at him which he is almost all times.

MS-Nowhere bachcha I just got a call from Mr. Singhania to sign on some papers that's it. Stop worrying about me and tell me do you have your lunch.

Virat (In a low voice)-No bhai but ap aap dantna mat main apka wait karte karte bhul gaya sorry.

MS chuckled after hearing but immediately hides it.

MS-What do you mean by daantna nahi, hamesha daant khane wala kaam karega toh daant hi khayega na pizza to nahi khilaunga tujhe. Aur mere intezaar me bhul gaya ka kya matlab hai. Intezaar karte karte khana kaun bhulta hai. MS spoke sternly.

Virat-Sorry na bhai ab aap aagye ho to ap hi khilado khana, daant to vaise bhi maine pet bharke kali hai.

MS-Acha ruk main fresh hoke ata hun fir saath main khaate hain.

Virat-Theek hain main tab tak khaana laga deta hun.

Virat went into the kitchen to bring all the stuff and MS went up to get fresh.

IN THE EVENING

MS-Cheeku Sakshi get ready fast we are already late.

Sakshi-Its your fault Mahi you should have told us about this earlier then we may have got ready on time.

Virat-Bhabhi is right bhai it's your fault.

MS-Bhabhi ke chamche tu neeche aa fir batata hun.

Virat and Sakshi finally came. MS directly caught Virat ears twisting it.

MS-Ab bol bhai bhabhi is right.

Virat-Aaaahh chodo na bhaiya kya kar rahe ho dard ho raha.

MS-Nahi nahi bhabhi ke chamche ab dard ho raha hai bol ab.

Sakshi-Kya mahi bachche ki jaan loge kya chod do use.

Virat-Ha bhai itna pyaara bachcha hun main chod do na please...please...

MS finally left his ears and went towards the parking. Sakshi and Virat also got there. They all sat in the car and mahi started driving.

After sometimes mahi stopped the car as he saw a lot of crowd on the road. He was about to turn the car but stopped when he saw a car which was totally damaged and there were 2 peoples inside it who were badly wounded. He steps out of the car and saw two bodies with blood all over the face. After sometime Virat and Sakshi also got off the car and Virat got stiff after seeing the situation the whole flashback of his past came in front of his eyes like a bad dream. He got out of his thoughts when he suddenly hear MS asking him to help him in taking the injured people to his car. Virat helped him and sat beside him, he didn't know how to react on that situation. He just sat their all numb not muttering a word.MS directly called to a doctor and asked him to prepare everything as he will soon reach there. MS saw Virat totally lost in his thoughts, his face was blank not showing any emotions. They reached the hospital where Virat and MS ran towards the hospital and made both persons lie on the stretcher. Even now Virat was unable to sink in the situation.

Doctor-It's such a serious injury Mr. Malhotra. 

MS-Please do whatever surgery you want as fast as possible.

Doctor-Don't worry Mr. Malhotra you are on right time we will try our best.

MS-Thanks doctor.

Doctor-It's my duty Mr. Malhotra.

Saying this the doctor left the room. MS ran towards the reception and asked to give them a lonely ward in order to avoid any kind of crowd gathering there.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

That's it for today guys thanks for all the love and support. I know the amounts of votes are still less but to all the readers a big thank you for reading my book.

What do you think those two people are and what happened to Virat, You are free to guess. 

And if you guyss want anything or any scene for me to add in my story then feel free to tell me comment is all yours. Guys also I need to know if you are liking the story or not or if I should carry on writing this book please tell me through comments I really am not sure if I am writing good or bad please let me know.

Baaki I hope you enjoyed the update and will shower your love on it. Till then be safe we will meet in the next update.

                                                    ENJOY!!!