Part 2

Kim Taehyung, he is everything a man or a woman wants to have it in his potential partner. He is somewhat rich not because his parents are rich or anything. Wealth is something he earned by his talent and brain. He is talented and skillful .

He is logical, really really practical about every single thing. He calculates his every move. He is competitive. That's why he is successful.

He does not live with his parents . He doesn't really hate them but he doesn't want to deal with their extreme level of love and nagging. He believes every person should live independently to enjoy their freedom and adult business is all about freedom . That's how he can bring any man or woman he wants and he can fulfill his needs.

In his childhood he was really close to his grandma. When she died, he didn't cry or talk to anybody. Everyone gave him the space he needed . After one week when his parents approached him to talk, he replied that he is just upset not sad cause he understood that his grandma was 70 years old. That was a natural age to die and feeling emotional or sad won't bring her back. That was the moment when his parents realized that they gave birth to a mature man not a kid. And then they tried to agree with his every demands and gave him the space he needs.

He is an extremist. When he works he is totally focused on working and when he parties he parties hard. He is extroverted and wants things in his way.

He lives in a huge apartment which he shares with his four friends :

Namjoon aka Kim namjoon who is also his cousin and partner too. They are a team that develops video games. Namjoon and Taehyung both are software developers. He is really whip-smart and he loves his friends and boyfriend Jin so much.

Jin aka Kim Seokjin is sassy , humorous and handsome as hell . He is a famous chef and has own restaurant . He makes delicious foods and life of these guys easier with his presence. He loves Namjoon too much . Tae and hoseok are like little brother to him so he spoils them with foods and other things.

Jung hoseok is a graphic designer works as an animator in their team. He is the life of a party and totally crackhead . He loves his team members and friends . Though their team has another four members : sound engineer Park bogum , Tester : Choi min ho , Level designer : Lee so ra and Writer : Park hye joo. They are not as close as Namjoon , Tae and Hoseok. But they all are friends.

Tae is the project head, he develops and hands the marketing strategies and supervises everything . He loves what he does and really passionate about his works. He is quite talented, so everything works out great always.

Though living alone sounds perfect for Taehyung , he opted for living with friends because he is not good at cooking or household chores and another logical explanation is if he falls sick then there should be someone to take him to the hospital.

Tae doesn't believe in emotions and love. He believes that there is nothing like love and other emotions . Everything is controlled by our hormones and hormones play with our mind. As oxytocin is associated with trust, sexual arousal and relationship building. He didn't date in childhood cause he was focused in studies and did not need any distraction.

As for his sexual needs , he does one night stands regularly. He believes pent up sexual desire leads to unnecessary feelings and trouble. As he is devastatingly handsome so he does not have to work hard to get anybody in bed. Man and woman finds themselves lucky to be considered by him. Yeah, he is bisexual

He will date when he will find someone attractive enough to take his breath away and he has ground rules for that too.

°•His partner should be interested in sports specially football so he doesn't have to convince or force them to watch sports with him.

°•They have to be hygienic and cleanliness is a must.

°•He or she should be passionate about his/ her job.

°•His partner should have a great body and equally sexually driven like him. They should not be a vanilla.

°•They should have a slight height difference cause he has a fantasy of lifting up his partner while kissing and it makes hugging fun too.

°•They should not be too emotional or too clingy cause he needs his space and freedom too.

°•They have to be supportive of his career and ambition.

°•They have to be good at cooking cause he loves to eat.

°•They should maintain his appearance quite well cause he needs his partner to be his date with all business parties . So he needs someone who shines along with him.

°•They have to be non vegetarian cause he loves chicken, eggs everything. And he doesn't want his partner to sit with him at a restaurant and looking for a vegetarian menu. He also doesn't tolerate anybody who guilt trip him into eating veg. He won't do that never ever.

°•Last but not the least. He should be the dominant in the relation cause he always tops.

These rules are totally non negotiable for him. Though he won't be a cliché romantic but he believes he will care and cherish his partner and be equally understanding for them. He will provide and respect his partner and will treat them equally.

________________________________________________________________________________

a/n : This book is really close to my heart . I'm not quite good at expressing . Every suggestion and ideas are heartily welcome. Please guys give me your opinions. Cause I love writing but I tend to overthink . So please please please say anything...