Part -7

The next day,

Taehyung

Good morning. have a good day.

Jungkook

Good morning to you too.

Taehyung

WYD?

Jungkook

What does that mean? I don't understand.

Taehyung

Really? You don't know any gen z lingo?

Jungkook

Is that a slang? I am not familiar with it. sorry.

Taehyung understood that Jungkook is too naïve. He felt somewhat guilty about telling all the lies and the traps he wanted to set. But then he thought he is so hot though. He'll just set everything alright afterwards.

Taehyung

No no... It's not a slang. I was just asking that what are you doing? Have you had your breakfast yet?

Jungkook

Oh! I was just being ready to leave for hospital. And yes I had my breakfast already. What about you?

Taehyung

I just woke up. I had to work on a new idea last night, made the presentation for my team. Our last project just completed recently so I need to discuss about some marketing ideas with my team too. Busy day ahead.

Jungkook

Wow.. Sounds so serious. Never thought making a game needs so much work. By the way, hope your all work will go smooth . Fighting.

Taehyung

Thanks a lot. Just the encouragement I needed.

Jungkook

OKK then .. bye bye. Gotta rush.

Taehyung

Bye bye buddy.. TTYL.

Taehyung got up from bed and went to the bathroom for the morning routine. He once again thought about the stage he was in. He was ready to take things slow. Cause he understood that getting Jungkook's trust was more important. That's why he made that stupid promise too. He already had his picture, so getting no more pictures will not be a problem. He was ready to go to the office .

Time skip

At night,

Taehyung
Hey,🤚

Jungkook
Hey back

Taehyung
What are you doing?

Jungkook
Just watching a drama. You?

 You?

Taehyung
Wow....You have a dog?

Jungkook
Yeah...I love dogs.. Though he isn't mine. Actually my cousin is out on business. So I'm giving him company.

Taehyung
What's his name? Say hi from me.

Jungkook
Miri...he said hi back...

Taehyung
I am tired.. Today was so tiring. But cannot rest. Gotta set a presentation.

Jungkook
But at the end everything will be worth it ..right?
So do it and then take rest that you need.

Taehyung was happy reading the message. Everytime he said about the tiredness to his friends. Everybody blamed it to his career obsessed nature. Nobody supported him like Jungkook did. He felt a little closer to him.

Taehyung
Thanks....then I guess I'll talk to you afterwards...watch your drama happily..bye bye..

Jungkook
Bye bye

TaehyungAwwwwww

Taehyung
Awwwwww.... you're so cute...now I don't wanna go anymore 😭.

Jungkook
Ohh...stop it...you dramaking...go go ...do your work..hush hush...

Taehyung
You want me to go??😩😩

Jungkook
😄😄😄

Taehyung
Okk then bye bye..😥😢

Jungkook
Bye bye ...

___________________________________________

a/n: hi lovelies... I'm missing our boys so much.. waiting eagerly for 2025..How are you guys coping up?