Part-25

Taehyung was feeling restless after their date. He didn't know why but he felt lonely. His friends were not on his side about this problem he knew. And if they knew he went on a date with someone new , they will surely explode. Mainly Jin hyung would , cause somehow he was really fond about Kook. Even Hobi was also different this time. All the time while partying and enjoying , he was his partner in crime. But now he wasn't sure about Hobi's opinion on his side. He desperately wanted someone to talk to who wasn't biased like his friends.

Suddenly Jimin called , at first Taehyung was hesitating for a bit ,but then thought that maybe talking to him can distract him for a while. He was feeling several emotions together , so he needed to talk it out. 

They talked for a long time about little things , their hobbies and perception. They were like if Jimin sassed first, Tae would sass better . If Tae started flirting, throwing cheesy pick up lines, then Jimin flirted one step extra. If Tae wanted to intimidate Jimin , then Jimin would turn into more intimidating one. It was like a competition to them, though in a friendly way.

Days were passing by in a slow manner. Tae was focused on their project , which was going smoothly. Nowadays Tae talked to Jimin regularly. They always fought about small things and then laugh about it a minute later, like a long lost best friend. They had similar opinion but both were stubborn. That was the reason behind their bickering.

Tae really felt good after talking to Jimin ,but there wasn't any serene emotion which he used to feel after talking to Kook. The calm feeling which he loved very much , was lost after he stopped to Kook. Nowadays he does almost same , he works, talks to someone. But he doesn't feel mushy like before. He feels okay but not happy. He feels he has an itch but he doesn't know where , so it won't go away , neither the irritating feeling.

But he thought maybe he just needs to stop comparing everything with Kook. Maybe all he needs is time , it's still early to think about it that way. But the questions in his mind only grew with time . Like that time when they had their second date.

Their second date was almost same like the first one, they met at a famous Italian restaurant. They both wanted to try their special dish 'ossobuco' . The food was awesome, they had a great time eating and talking. Jimin put his hands on Tae's hand which he left on the table. That was the time he went appalled. He felt too uneasy that he had to go to washroom to vent . He washed his hands too many times but the uneasiness didn't go away. He was never like this, he always accepted hugs , handshakes. He even used to sleep around before. But now a simple hand holding disgusted him. He then pretended like nothing happened, but the confusion in his head went crazy that day. Even when parting , Jimin went for a side hug but Tae casually threw his car keys on the floor and he busied himself to pick up those keys. That's how he avoided hugging.

Hobi was anxious for some days, so he went to Joon's room .

Hobi : " Hey guys ! What's up?"

Joon : " Nothing much, just reading this book but what's up with you?"

Hobi : " Nothing. Just wanted to see you guys , you know. "

Jin : " Clearly something is going on. When you come like this, it's either some gossip or you're having some problem. So what is it? "

Hobi : " That's not why I came. I really wanted
see you guys."

Joon : "Okay, we appreciate it. You saw us, now what?"

Hobi : " Actually I have a doubt. Did you guys notice Tae ?"

Jin : " Not really. Why?"

Hobi : " I saw him talking to someone for a long time. Did they patch up ? But why he didn't mention it to us. We'd be happy for them. "

Joon : " Don't assume things Hobi, he can be talking to anybody. Maybe it's his parents or some other friend."

Hobi: " I'm not assuming things, it can't be his parents. You already know how he is with his parents. He never talks more than one minute with them. And new friend? really? You know him Joon. He is friendly , that's for sure but he never makes them close easily . He can talk with them for ten minutes , but not more than that. And he was definitely talking more than thirty minutes, that's for sure. I even noticed him wearing his casual date outfits."

Jin : " What? Are you sure?"

Hobi : "Yeah, like one hundred percent sure. But why you don't know anything? Did Jungkook not tell you? You said you guys were close now. "

Jin : " But how is this possible, I literally talked to Yoongi yesterday. And he said Jungkook was working too hard these days, trying to keep himself busy. He was worried that he might not taking care of himself properly . We even decided to cook side dishes for him periodically to make sure at least he eats well. He even works at weekends too."

Hobi : " Huh? Then who is it? Is he dating someone else?"

Joon : " Let's not go ahead of ourselves. It could be anything."

Jin : " How can he do that this fast?"

Hobi : " Maybe he's back to his playboy era . But why he'd talk to them this much! That ain't sit right to me "
Joon : "Guys! Just calm down. Don't think like this . Okay? "

Jin : " Joonah ! He's our friend. We can't let him do that. "

Joon : " We talked about this, You spoke to him too. So let's believe in him. He won't take rash decisions."

Hobi went out quietly because of their argument . He knew that they would make up in a short time but he still left. But he still had his doubts about Tae, cause he knew him the most.

___________________________________________

Hello lovelies..
Have you guys watched it yet?

I'm literally obsessed with it.
Eagerly waiting for the next episodes..

Which character do you guys love the most?