Part -19

Flashback

" Hey hyung.... I'm Jungkook".

Huh????????????

Whaaaaaaaaaaat Theeeee FFFFFFFFFFFFFFuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taehyung's POV

What is going on? Am I going insane or something?

Maybe it's a prank, people will come afterwards with cameras. It's going to be okay. All is well. But his voice , he said hyung with that sweet voice I am used to hear. Did he change his face? Did he went to plastic surgery or something? Fucking fuck , I'm totally freaking out. Should I just scream out of my lungs and run away from here. Aaaaaaaahhh! my brain is not braining anymore..

He took his hands back , maybe because I didn't extend my hand to shake. He give me a genuine bunny smile. Ughhh... he looks so sweet . 

I need to compose myself and play it cool until I figure out what's going on. I try to give him a smile and said, " I'm Kim Taehyung , as you already know." I was contemplating what to say next to make it not weird.

Thanks  to heavens , at that moment food came. He was smiling ear to ear seeing his frappuccino and oreo sundae. He said looking at me, " you remembered?"

I smiled a little not to make it more awkward. But what to do now. I took a sip of my coffee and think about what is happening. My mind is a mess and I have zero idea about the situation I'm in. For the first time in my life I'm baffled. 

Thank god ! he is shy and eating without talking anything cause if he asked me anything I honestly don't know if I could handle that.

I can't even ask him anything cause he knows that I didn't see him before . It feels like I'm trapped in a situation cause I set the trap myself. 

Think Tae , think of something. Anything. What will you do now? Cause we already decided to make the date longer but I can't even survive this cafe. 

Yeah, I just have to think of an excuse to go home.  And only then I can think anything rationally. I need to clear my mind. Just think of anything like I'm feeling sick but that's cliche. Maybe someone died, but he knows everyone around me. Gosh I had to tell him everything. Man ! I'm so fucked up.

Let's think of something , like maybe I can say that some important work stuff happened. But then he can talk me into delaying that. Gosh, I need to think of a better excuse. 

He looks so cute while eating , looking so happy. No no.. Focus.. Just leave now then we can sort it out. I need to know what happened.

Joon is calling. Now? whoa! I can use it into my benefit. Thank god the timing is just perfect.

" Excuse me. Joon is calling . I need to take this.", I said apologetically to him.

He replied smiling, " It's completely okay. Carry on".

I took the call and said

" Hello"

" Hey bro, I know you're on a date and this is important to you. But this is emergency , or else I would never disturb you"

" Why? What happened?"

" It's hobi. He got into an accident, Nothing that serious but he's bleeding a lot . I told him to go to hospital but you know how much of a scaredy cat he is. So he is adamant to not go there. Please come fast , only you can convince him to go to hospital. I'm calling Jin hyung too. He might scold him and maybe convince him."