Part 23

The unexpected turns in our life always drives us mad or we get scared. That's what was happening with Jungkook. He was always positive kind of child. In every situation he always accepted things as it was and never expected more than what he got. Always happy and cheerful and spreaded happiness wherever he went. Never judged anyone , even if something bad happened he tried to find something good in it. But recent incident made him think twice about his life choices or how his character was. He thought maybe he was wrong all along. That's why he didn't get what he wanted. Maybe he trusted people too easily, easily got carried away. That was breaking him the most ,the self doubt.

When Jin came knocking to the apartment of Jungkook, It was Yoongi who opened the door. He asked him ,"Who are you?"

" I'm Jungkook's hyung. Who are you? And Where is Kook? ", Jin replied.

"Hyung? Are you his colleague? I'm his cousin, Min Yoongi. He is now sleeping actually. You can wait for him if you want.", Yoongi said.

" No , I'm not his colleague. We actually met recently through a common friend, Taehyung." , Jin replied.

" Taehyung? That bastard who broke his heart? You are his friend? Are you the one who called me before?", Yoongi whisper yelled.

" No , I didn't call. I came cause I was worried about him. " , Jin said.

" Just get the hell out from here. Your friend is the reason for my brother's misery. And you are saying that you were worried! Stop the drama ", Yoongi said furiously.

" Listen, I know Taehyung didn't behave rationally and he is an ass sometimes. What they had was special and he is really dumb to let kook go. But I was really concerned about Kook. I know he's hurting...." ,Jin's words were cut off with Yoongi's growl.

"I'm not interested to any of your bullcrap. So cut the shit out and take a hike. I don't want to see you when Kook wakes up." ,Yoongi said with gritted teeth.

"Listen you cat faced foulmouth , Just shut the fuck up before I cut your tongue and garnish it with my next signature dish. I'm a well wisher just like you , that's why I came here in the first place. ", Jin said with authoritative voice.

Jin always looked like an easygoing and friendly person but when he gets into superior mode, no one can overpower him. So, Yoongi just sat quietly on the sofa. Jin also sat beside him  and asked about Kook lightly.

After few minutes of chitchatting they both eased with each other miraculously. Jin told about everything he knew about the incident. Yoongi sometimes was becoming furious listening to that, but remembering Jin's earlier words he quickly controlled his anger.

They both were totally opposite of each other, Jin was over excited about everything and expressive person and Yoongi was an extreme introvert and couldn't express his emotions we'll, but they clicked too well each other and just like that Yoongi was expressing his utmost worries to the elder.

" I feel like such a looser , I can't even take care of my dongsaeng . I don't really know what to do or say . He couldn't eat , couldn't sleep. He just stays silently at balcony looking far away. I even made him cry asking his parents to come. I didn't know they'd make him more distressed. ", Yoongi stated being emotional.

" Don't try to make him feel better, sometimes all we need in difficult times ,is a good company. That provides the emotional support that you are giving him. He is enough mature, he'll feel better by himself. But you , being there at his toughest time is what helping him the most. Don't look down on yourself. You're a good person Yoongi , I'll give you that. " , Jin said to him smiling slightly.

" But what am I going to do! I can't see him going on like this forever." , Yoongi said.

" Yeah. We'll help him to move on with his life. I'll say something to him when he wakes up. " , Jin replied.