Part- 17

Today was the 1st of September. It was Jungkook's birthday today. Unlike every other person it was not a special day to him . Because since childhood it was like just another day to him. As usual he went to his parents house. No, there wasn't a party or even gifts . Nobody even remembers his birthday except his cousin Min Yoongi. Every year Yoongi sent him a small 'Happy Birthday ' message . But it meant so much to Kook. He knew the elder was a man with less words but he loved Kook as his own brother. His small wish spoke volume to him.

 His parents never wished him in his birthday nor they had given him any gifts. There was a time when he was fifteen and his closest friends Yugyom and Mingyu wanted to surprise him and visited him at his home with a cake. They were beyond surprised that there wasn't any party or anything. His parents were surprised to see his friends and when they knew reason behind his friends arrival, his father called his secretary to send 1 million dollars in his bank account as his birthday gift. His friends were flabbergasted to their core. It was awkward as hell for his friends so they left even before they had lunch. 

But Kook was never angry or upset over these. He didn't care about gifts just a mere wish could be really special but his parents deprived him from that happiness. He never complained though. Every year he cooked everything special for his parents on his birthdays. When he was a child he also expected that his birthday would be something special. But growing up he forgot every expectations or dreams he had for his birthday. 

In Tae's house,

 Tae asked Hobi to help him to ask Kook out . He was nervous and his silly questions were making Hobi hella furious. 

Hobi: Just give him something he likes.

Taehyung : But what if he didn't like that. Should I give him a stethoscope as he is a doctor?

Hobi : Have you gone mad? And even if he is a doctor he doesn't need stethoscope. Because he obviously has one . And who gives that as a birthday present?

Taehyung: But gift should be about necessity right? What he needs, that I should give.

Hobi : I have no words for your unromantic ass .

Taehyung: Don't say that hobi. You know I'm really nervous. Cause I'm gonna ask him out today. So the gift should be spectacular. But I don't know why but somehow I'm out of ideas.

Hobi : Listen man . Why cry when I'm here. I can be your fairy Godfather today and give you romantic ideas to ask him out. Cause if you give him something according to your taste, I know what his answer will be.

Taehyung: So tell me what should I do?

Hobi: Do something romantic and cake and flowers is mandatory . Think about what he likes. Think about what are the things that will make him happy and feel special.

Taehyung: I think I have an idea what to do. Now hush hush. Go and let me set everything accordingly.

Hobi : Ungrateful brat. I shouldn't have helped you .

Taehyung: Ha ha. Close the door after you go.

Hobi slammed the door closed behind him. He thought what Tae said today. He didn't know why but he had a doubt creeping on his mind. Cause he slightly remembered his friend said the man was a businessman. But Tae said he's a doctor. Hobi thought maybe he remembered incorrectly, after-all he was hella drunk that day.

Time skip

In the evening that day, Jungkook just returned from his parents house. He straight went to washroom to freshen up. Afterwards when he was drying his hair when his phone rang. He looked at the screen and it said,
Taehyung is calling...
He accepted the call smiling.