Part -26

It's been almost four months since their date, or the day of heartbreak. Jungkook accepted the fact that Taehyung might never fall in love with him. He still had strong feelings for the elder . But he started to make himself happy without being with him. There was a time he thought he could never live without Tae. He loved him way too much that's why he broke too much. He still loved the elder but he started to love himself too. When he started to accept everything around him, the world seemed more beautiful. At first he burdened himself with too much work. But that changed him for good. He always loved kids, and talking to them worked like therapy. He got better day by day, again started cooking, baking things. He made cakes for his hyungs. Yeah, now Hobi also comes with Jin sometimes. They all became good friends. They always gathered on weekends , even Joon came last two times. Hobi and Jin are now sure about Tae dating someone else, but they never talked about that in front of Kook. Joon had some doubts once or twice but he still had strong faith in Tae. So he still supported Tae, though his will was decreasing day by day.It was a rough topic between Jin and Joon. But strangely they all agreed to become friends with these two brothers .
Yoongi is beyond happy seeing his brother like this . And he got some friends too , though he was still angry about their friend who broke his little brother's heart. But he didn't take it out on them.

Jungkook nowadays dressed up to make himself happy. He missed Tae very much,but he never blamed anything on him. He just cherished all the happy memories and happiness Tae brought in his life. He told his patients stories about his love and other fairytales too. Eun woo still approached him for coffee, lunch or a walk but everytime he got politely declined by Kook. He wanted to apologise to his parents too for behaving rudely last time. But it was still a sensitive subject so he thought he'll do that later. Nowadays he is only focused on making himself and his surroundings happy.

Taehyung was busy with the upcoming project since these months. He was now super close with Jimin , but he didn't take things to the next level. Although Jimin wanted that to happen, given him hints. Even directly asked him to come to Japan with him at the inauguration of their new branch there . But he declined that saying about his workload and all. Jimin even got angry and argued about that but strangely Tae didn't get angry. He patiently convinced Jimin . Patience was a thing which wasn't in his dictionary,but now it was. Tae missed his friends too much and him(who must not be named). But his ego and guilt made him distant towards them,  nowadays they are more like a colleague than friends.
Tae wanted his new project to be worldwide, so he planned everything very carefully. He had to convince a senior investor to make this happen.
He was desperately searching for ways to approach him, Mr Lee,  the old school investor. Who was more like a critic in business world. If he agreed on any project, it will be huge. He had that much influence.
Jimin helped him finding some information about Mr Lee. He knew him from his mom's side , a distant relative.
Jimin proposed a new idea to approach that old man. Mr. Lee was always interested in arts , a bit fanatic. So the best way was to approach him in an art convention, make a good impression and bam! everything will be okay. But the recent art exhibition he would attend was limited entry only, luckily Jimin had an invitation there. So he asked Tae to go there as his date. Tae was really happy to find a way finally, cause last time an old investor made him feel like shit . That was really an worst experience for him. So he wanted to make sure this one goes well .

Finally the day came , Tae wore a navy blue suit that made him look elegant and classy. He confidently drove there . He was just about to call Jimin , but he called first .
Jimin said, "Where are you? Are you here yet?"

Tae said ," Yeah at front"

Jimin replied, " Wait there. I'm coming"

After five minutes, Tae saw Jimin walking at him, looking drop dead gorgeous as usual.