Part -16

Almost six months have passed since they first talked to each other. They became immensely close in these days , almost inseparable. They talked daily about everything, laugh at silly jokes like teenagers, watched movies together. They often sent each other gifts. Jungkook mainly sent baked goods or home cooked meals or flowers. Lately he had been sending strawberry cupcakes cause he got to know that the older loved strawberries. Taehyung mainly sent banana milk and chocolates because Kook loved them. Yeah , Taehyung demanded Kook's address cause he said only the younger could send something to elder but the elder could not so it wasn't fair. At last Kook told him his address but not before he made the elder to promise not to go to his address and only can send deliveries .
They knew each other's every routine, what they liked , what they disliked. When did they became eachother's habit they didn't know the exact day or exact moment. But it all started to make sense.

As usual they were talking on the phone about how they spent their day. They were speaking about all casual matters but all went south when Jungkook was talking about his colleague's love story. Taehyung said he doesn't believe in love.

Taehyung: I don't believe in love.

Jungkook: Whaaaat are you saying? That's the most beautiful feeling in the world.

Taehyung: I don't think There is no such emotion called love. It's just an illusion.

Jungkook: of course there is. 

Taehyung: Noo. I think I don't believe in romantic kind of love. I believe there is physical attraction that's how we are made obviously, which people confuse with love .

Jungkook: Not every type of love seeks physical attraction.

Taehyung: Yeah I know that. I think what people glorifies as love is just a mixture of many emotions like attraction, a need of companionship, a desire to protect or to be protected and there is possessiveness and often jealousy. 

Jungkook: Yeah it includes these emotions and also affection, care and so many emotions. But love is like adding these emotions with something extra.

Taehyung: And what is this extra thing?

Jungkook: That's like magic, fate . Whichever you want to call that.

Taehyung: Ha ha ha. Really? 

Jungkook: Yeah ofcourse. Because love happens naturally . I mean to say is you can't choose to be in love. I completely agree with your words that our need for protection, companionship often makes us seeking for a potential partner. But falling in love doesn't happen like that. It's like you won't even know when and how you'll fall in love. 

Taehyung: Yeah yeah. That's what a hopeless romantic sounds like.

Jungkook: Okay you can call me hopeless but I think we all seek for love and want to be in love but we don't wait to fall in love. I believe the luckiest people fall in love. That is the best feeling in the world.

Taehyung: That's so weird coming from a doctor. You should be supporting my point of views with your scientific terms and stuff.

Jungkook: Science is just a specific type of knowledge about things but it has its limit . But human emotions doesn't. Not everything has to make sense you know.

Taehyung: Though you just sound like my friend Joon but I can't help but disagree with your opinion. Every thing , every emotions can be explained with logic.

Jungkook: Okay? Then what about a parent's love for their children . That's infinite . You can't explain that with words.

Taehyung: I kind of expected it would come from you. Cause I've seen you way too much visiting your parents. You live alone for Gods sake but you have to spend every holiday and weekends with them. Don't you feel bored ?

Jungkook: It's just that I miss them soo much. You live alone too. I know you enjoy your company , your privacy and space matters and all that. But honestly tell me one thing, don't you miss them?

Taehyung: No. I have so many things to do all day plus  I wasn't close with them in childhood either. And I don't get too close with anyone that I get attached. Attachment is really a curse.

Jungkook: But there must be someone you were close to, at least in childhood?

Taehyung: Uhmm... Actually there was. My grandma. 

Jungkook: How was she like?

Taehyung: She was like a typical granny. She used to massage my hands and legs with oil and whenever I asked her why she did that. She would tell me to make them strong. Though my mum didn't like that , she always asked her to stop doing that otherwise I'll get allergies. I had never actually had allergic reaction from oil. My granny always told me that fairies , ghosts , witches exist. In childhood I used to love her ghost stories or fairytales . But then I became mature.

Jungkook: She sounds so lovely. Can I meet her? ummm I mean not now. But when we'll meet each other, after that of course.

Taehyung: No you can't.

Jungkook: Am sorry I was way over my head. I was being silly. Actually I miss my grandparents too. We were very close but they passed away . And she sounded so nice that I crossed my boundaries.

Taehyung: Hey hey... You didn't cross anything. I said that cause she's no more. She passed away when I was thirteen.

Jungkook : Ohh.. I'm sorry.

Taehyung: Don't be . That was a long time ago. And it's not that I'm upset over that or anything. People aren't meant to be forever, right? 

Jungkook: Yeah.. That's true. That's what makes time so valuable. Isn't it? Btw you have a early morning meeting tomorrow. So off to bed mister.

Taehyung : Oh my goshhhh... You are right. But not without a good night kiss.

Jungkook : Ha ha ha... Very funny. Go to bed noww..

Taehyung : Hi hi... Was just trying my luck. Good night cupcake...

Jungkook : Good night hyung...

And then they cut the call. Jungkook was content , blushing thinking about the cute nicknames Tae often called him. He hugged his pillow tightly thinking about cuddling someone and trying to drift off to sleep .

Taehyung was also in bed hugging his two pillows. He always sleeps with three pillows which is unique , but he was always a cuddly sleeper. His ears are full of the sweet voice of Kook. And hearing hyung from him did something to him every time. He thought enough is enough he just can't be away from Jungkook anymore . He have to ask him out. But when! That's the problem. Cause though the younger seemed pretty comfortable talking to him but meeting was kind of awkward to him even now. Actually Kook was insecure cause he thought that Tae didn't see him in real life so what will happen after he saw him, would he like him or he might not like him at all etc. Tae was not bothered at all cause he thought he had seen him already and even has his pictures. 

After thinking for a long time he decided that next month will be kook's birthday and he will make it special and ask him out. He just had to wait for another 23 days.

__________________________________________________________________

Hey lovelies....

It's 3k !!! I really can't believe it.

Sorry for not updating earlier, I was a bit under the weather. But I promise I'll make it up to you guys. 

Look at this cutie patoutie

Look at this cutie patoutie... I wonder what he is doing in the military?
I miss them sooo much..