Part 3

Taehyung , Namjoon and all of their colleagues were at a party of a big investor. Their success celebration party. They had to come for networking and free drinks and food is definitely a great addition.

Tae was eager to have the wine . But it wasn't served yet. Only starters and juices were served. He was bored totally. They were busy previous days because of the upcoming launch of their new arcade game. So he didn't go to parties or bars not to loose his focus. That's why today he is full on party mode. He wants to release his stress all at once.

He said to Joon, " What the shit man.. This is the most boring party I have ever seen. If Mr. Kang was not the investor of our next project. I wasn't going to waste my time here. "

" Relax bro.. Just tolerate some time. We'll be gone after 30 minutes. " , said Namjoon.

" At least I have to make it worth it. I'll go look for the drinks and food. And if I get lucky I can blow off some steam too " , said Tae.

Joon said , " Ewww.... Nooo.  If you are that much horny just date someone. When I was your age , I had minimum 5 exes."

Jin rolls his eyes at Joon saying, " Whaaat?"

Joon replied, " No babyy.. That's all before I know you. I swear."

Tae was not interested in the couple's argument. So he walked past them and was searching for the bar section.

Then suddenly he saw someone. His brain did the magic and he was awestruck by the beauty.

 His brain did the magic and he was awestruck by the beauty

He was none other than Park Jimin. Although he was famous but he didn't show his face to tabloids. So Tae  didn't know him. Tae tried to talk to him but he was busy meeting with some other business people.
Tae couldn't get past them. So he did what his brain told. He clicked pictures of Jimin .
He wanted to approach him but his friends called him to join . So he had to go but he decided that he was going to make him his. That's for sure.

After having few drinks and food he searched for Jimin everywhere but couldn't find him. So he asked his social butterfly friend  Hoseok about him. He told him how he met and everything. His plans about future.
Hobi said, " If he is straight or he already has a boyfriend. Then what are you going to do?"

Tae said , " Don't worry about that. If he is straight then I'll turn him into gay. And if he is committed then  I just have to make him fall for me. "

"Oh my gosh dude! Your confidence always impresses me. Don't worry about his info. I'll find it. ", said Hobi patting his shoulder.

Tae forwarded the picture to Hobi and thanked him.

Time skip

At night , Tae got a call from Hobi .
A drunk Hobi said to Tae , " You won't believe what happened today."

" If I won't believe then why are you calling me? ", Said Tae being irritated.

" Don't be angry dearrrrrr... I got what you wanted. Now smile please " , Hobi said pouting cutely.

Tae was quite annoyed by now. But he knew that being angry with drunk Hobi won't solve anything.
So he just composed himself and said,
" What did you get Hobi?"

" I got your boys phone numberrrrrrrr dude. Treat me nowwww" , said Hobi slightly slurring his words.

Tae was happy to hear that. He wanted the number as fast as possible. So he asked for the number.

But Hobi's next words were incoherent. So he asked him to text him the number.

Hobi was totally wasted. The number written before him was dancing. Then he tried to punch the paper.
" Stop danciiiiiing . Will youuuuu?"
He was talking to himself in the toilet. Because of the loud noise he couldn't talk to Tae in the hall. But here the situation was not helping him . He again tried to read the numbers but he couldn't and the paper fell to the sink. Now he was terrified. Cause he knew Tae will kill him if he didn't give him the number.

So he quickly took the paper and put it in his pocket.
And forgot about it. He again busied himself in the party and dancing.

Next day Hobi opened his eyes and watched his phone full of notifications.
He opened them and saw 20 missed call from Tae and 8 messages.
And then he remembered everything. But when he opened the paper from his pocket. He got worried. Cause the ink was smudged. The name was totally blurred. But luckily the number was intact. Only last 2 digits were slightly blurred.
He thanked God that he didn't mention Tae that he got to know his name too.  So he decided to send the number to Tae. Once he thought about how he got the number but he forgot. So he just send the number to Tae.

Tae immediately replied threatening him and asking about why he send the number this late . Why not yesterday.

Hobi just made some excuses and cut off Tae saying he should focus on courting him and not wasting his time in silly interrogation.

But fate has different plans for Tae. So the number Tae got wasn't the actual number of Jimin . Cause his dear friend messed up the last digit. Which was written 6 but water made it look like 9.

___________________________________________
a/n : Hi guys...Are you interested to know what will happen in the future?
The number belongs to whom?
And how will Tae approach him?