Part - 15

Taehyung was furious today. He waited for a long time for a project. Today they went to meet the investor. He was really nervous about it. Cause it was like a dream project for him and if he could  get investor's approval. Their company Vante would be huge. But he knew that the investor Mr. Do Jin was a hypocrite and old-school type person. That's why he was anxious this week. He even mentioned that with Jungkook.

But everything went in vain. The investor didn't even offer them the chance to explain the project fully. He told Tae that " I know young people like you. You guys always think you know everything. But actually you are overestimating yourself kid. Your project sounded like a kid's banter , a gibberish which was presented in a flashy package . Gain more experience and after some years when you will be mature then you can understand my words. We didn't have gray hair for nothing. "

Taehyung was beyond angry. One thing he hates the most is being judged by someone because of his age and being called as a kid . So he replied, " You have gray hair because of iron and copper deficiency. If gray hair means experience then why would people dye their hair in other colours? Dyes and the pigmentation sector should ban themselves because they don't have a purpose. Right?"

As expected they were thrown out afterwards. He felt humiliated and extremely angry because of that. So he was thinking about everything in his bed. He didn't want to talk to anybody or didn't want to do anything.

In the afternoon Jungkook was texting Taehyung to know how was his meeting and all.

Jungkook

Hii

Hii2

Hii3

Hola..

What's up?

How was your meeting?

Where you at?

I will message later. Take care though you are busy.

Had your dinner?

I'm worried. Just text me something. Anything is fine.

At least tell me you're busy. You might have work. I'm trying to understand. But kind of worried.

Are you okay?

Can I call you?

If you see any of these messages. Just reply me once.

Hii...

Want to listen to a joke?

Hii again...

Are you busy?

Sorry that was dumb. I know you are busy. I'm really sorry for disturbing you. But I am getting anxious. So just wanted to check on you.

Heyy...

You okay na?

Please take care..

It's late though. You shouldn't work till this late.

Did you eat something?