Part -6

.
Unknown
Hi.

Taehyung
OMG....I can't believe it. You messaged me..

Unknown

Yeah. I did.

Taehyung
So .. Will you talk to me then?

Unknown
But . I'm curious. How did you get my number?

Taehyung
I got it from my desk. I didn't know how it got there. But I was curious. And I love to talk you know..

( He lied swiftly. Cause he believes that everything is fair in love and war. And it's like a war to get love )

Unknown
Oooh..okay.

Taehyung
So... What's your name?

Unknown
Jungkook.

Taehyung
Wow...nice name .

Jungkook
Thanks. I guess.

( Jungkook was blushing slightly. Cause the flirting skill of Taehyung was smooth and infectious)

Taehyung
What do you do?

Jungkook
I'm a doctor. I completed my degree recently.

Taehyung
Wowww... That means my medical cost should decrease.. right?
I know a doctor.... that's amazing.

Jungkook
Not really though. I'm a pediatrician.And from your resume I get that 27 year old should not be treated as a kid.. right?

Taehyung
Ha ha ha.... That's true. But I don't mind get to called as your baby.

Jungkook
Oh! You are such a smooth talker.

Taehyung
No...not really....but I think I am only when I'm talking to you.

Jungkook
But why though...I really don't understand. You don't know me. And I don't know you. And I am really awkward about talking to a stranger. And I am seriously confused that you want to be a friend to an unknown person. Don't you have any friends?.

Taehyung got scared. Shit his plan was going down. Why was he asking so many questions and having many doubts. He was thinking about how to calm jungkook. Then he got an idea. If he doesn't want photos from him maybe he will trust him more.

Taehyung
I have friends. But really I needed someone whom I can share everything I want. I gave you my details because you had thought of me as a creep or someone weird. But I don't need anything from you just your time. Just talk to me when you are free . I promise I'll never ask you you to give me your pictures.

Reading the message Jungkook was stunned. His heart was beating so fast. He always wanted someone to love him for his personality not his looks or body or materialistic things. He couldn't believe his eyes. He thanked his fate for giving him someone like this. Maybe he will not love him but a friend to talk to is his need too. He became really really happy.

Jungkook
You're gonna stick to your words right?

Taehyung
Yes ..really...You can trust me on this.

Jungkook
Okk then...I guess a friend is always welcome.

Taehyung
Thank you really. TTYL. Gotta go . Work's piling up.

Jungkook
Ok.bye then.

Taehyung
Bye bye...😊